[4/3/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Bruv vs. Hobbs; Joe vs. Swerve Contract Signing

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Watching the show (avoiding spoilers)

This Cope opening promo feels like the reactive propganda to everything that came out on Monday (Punk interview, the cuts) but I'll see how the rest of it goes

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
AEW taped matches for this weekend’s Collision after this week’s episode of AEW Dynamite. You can see the spoilers below from the taping for Saturday’s show, which airs at a special 11:30 PM time, per PWInsider:

* AEW World Tag Team Championship Tournament Semifinal Match: FTR def. Top Flight

* PAC def. Encore Moore and then called out Kazuchika Okada in a promo

* Hook & Chris Jericho def. Shane Taylor & Lee Moriarty. Anthony Ogogo hit the ring attacked Hook and Jericho after the match with STP joining in.

* House of Black def. Bryan Keith, Matt Sydal & Christopher Daniels. Copeland attacked House of Black and got overwhelmed before Mark Briscoe and FTR hit the ring made the save . The Young Bucks came out and everyone brawled.

* Yuka Sakazaki def. Trish Adora

* Claudio Castagnoli def. The Butcher

:mjpls:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
they got Joe doing Diddy party rape jokes during a contract signing for a title like hes Max Caster:unimpressed:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
:ohhh:She's wrestling Trish as well...

Gotta pull out the blazer for this affair :whoo:
The spoilers are posted above, you can leave your blazer in the closet.

Angry Denzel Mad GIF - Angry Denzel Mad Denzel GIFs

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I forgot all about Abadon. She was getting a push, and it suddenly stopped. TK even let her beat the DMV's very own Trish Adora on Collision, and now Abadon is M.I.A.
She had what might be the worst AEW match ever against Julia Hart at whatever PPV it is and she’s not the least bit over so yeah unsurprising.