Votes: 22 12.0%
  • Garcia by decision

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
my brother I haven't bought a pair of jordans in my adult life direct your anger elsewhere.

you gone head and pay that shyt no one stopping you :hubie: shyt, buy it twice to make up for me watching it for free so Tank/Ryan cop some more trinkets (no belts though, they don't believe in those atm)
I said “or whatever”… your vice is. You’re probably stealing internet too, ol’ scam azz n*gga.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Park outside of McDonald’s in your stolen car and use their internet. Don’t even have to buy food.

you really furious because I'm not paying for this outside of the headliner, mid ass card :umad: You on one of the fighters payroll? get a grip weird ass nikka

BuckFilly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
pg
Lol your man mad as shyt I should illegally stream it now wearing my $200 Jordan 3s

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
call it what you want with that SIGN language but it’s true. All the big balling on TheColi but n**gas are hurting for $85. Anyone who streams fights is a bum and everything about them is in question.
bruh this is 2023....streaming is the past, present, and future...boxing has just now caught up to it in the last 5 years

showtime/PBC offers streaming options including PPVs as well as the freeviews on Youtube or sometimies the whole damn card if overseas
espn has espn+
DAZN is a streaming service

i myself am watching this card on DAZN PPV in my home if its not offered in movie theaters...i have a paid up DAZN sub, super fast internet connection, and a working knowledge on VPNs so I will be watching this card as part of my already paid up DAZN sub.

and this is from someone who pays for all types of streaming services on top of FIOS

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you really furious because I'm not paying for this outside of the headliner, mid ass card :umad: You on one of the fighters payroll? get a grip weird ass nikka
its not worth 85 bucks...main event only nor with that undercard....if someone thinks that it is....cool...i just hope you will be paying for all boxing PPVs and think they are worth their prices...Haney vs Lomachenko is 60 bucks on PPV...that actually has a good card

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
its not worth 85 bucks...main event only nor with that undercard....if someone thinks that it is....cool...i just hope you will be paying for all boxing PPVs and think they are worth their prices...Haney vs Lomachenko is 60 bucks on PPV...that actually has a good card

lol exactly. 85 with tax. no belts. gab rosaido on the main card :dead:

man fukk out of here. I'd pay to watch the monster/fulton fight :ehh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lol exactly. 85 with tax. no belts. gab rosaido on the main card :dead:

man fukk out of here. I'd pay to watch the monster/fulton fight :ehh:
The only way this card would even be decent or notable is if all the betting underdogs win Fight of the Year type wars/slugfest..bur other than that..the matchmakers on PBC and GB dropped the ball on this card

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Go steal some candy 🍭 too.

I have no issue respecting the boxing 🥊 game and paying my freight. It’s a career for all these guys not charity, weird azz n*gga. You better volunteer and not earn an income from anywhere.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Go steal some candy 🍭 too.

I have no issue respecting the boxing 🥊 game and paying my freight. It’s a career for all these guys not charity, weird azz n*gga. You better volunteer and not earn an income from anywhere.

I actually do volunteer with the youth class at my gym every week. Helped the little homie get ready for his first ammy fight all last week. went and supported the fighters at my gym for their bouts last weekend (which I paid entry to get in even though I could get in free). I'm giving back to the jitts in my free time while you crying about me not paying full price for a overall shytty ppv. Stop being an unhinged weirdo :scusthov:

Cant imagine the fades you ran back in the day when someone mentioned limewire, goofball ass nikka. you be having winter soldier flashbacks if people whisper napster :mjlol: