• Poll closed .

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
What happened?
Karma with a lil bit of irony mixed in :sas1:

Floyd built Tank into a star basically serving as a marketing mouthpiece for the first half of his career, only for Tank to leave right before he hits his prime as a superstar with his biggest fights likely coming from this point forward
Props for Mayweather staying consistent re: fighters controlling their careers and not being a bytch about it bad mouthing Tank

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Karma with a lil bit of irony mixed in :sas1:

Floyd built Tank into a star basically serving as a marketing mouthpiece for the first half of his career, only for Tank to leave right before he hits his prime as a superstar with his biggest fights likely coming from this point forward
Props for Mayweather staying consistent re: fighters controlling their careers and not being a bytch about it bad mouthing Tank
Damn so he left Mayweather promotions? Who is he under now?

Daps
This will do bigger numbers than Loma/Haney, and boxing heads have both Loma and Haney ranked above Ryan and Tank. Haney I get but I don’t really understand the Loma love affair
:yeshrug:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
This will do bigger numbers than Loma/Haney, and boxing heads have both Loma and Haney ranked above Ryan and Tank. Haney I get but I don’t really understand the Loma love affair
Because they cant accept that Loma is no longer the Great white hope.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
here's the thing

on here when lomachenko came on the scene..there was only 2 ppl really talking about him like that: myself and @krackdagawd . Krack is the OG Lomachenko supporter, I was not messing with him but it was mostly because of his style of fighting...the circus shyt. But Lomachenko got a lot of love on here because a lot of people like his style and the fact he was going up in weight and beating names.

what made ppl turn on him on here is the fact he was getting all the push and p4p love over ppl like crawford or ward who still had their zeroes. plus the fact it seems because he was of euro descent he was getting more of the push over other black fighters. then there was the other bullshyt like TR acting like that salido loss didnt exist or the fact that lomachenko was supposed to fight haney and he pulled a canelo with the franchise belt nonsense or even after losing to Teo he had fights which he won but none where matching like the other wins of fighters of recent times he was seen as P4P over them

however Lomachenko does have a better resume than both Ryan and Tank...even with the 2 losses and all....but right now only Haney should really be seen as p4p top 10 as he has wrapped up his division and now with lomachenko is trying to complete the cypher.