Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
But what does it mean for 135 and 140? I'm a fight fan. I'm all about these dudes getting paid but at some point they have to do something that has an effect on their weight class.
This 100%

Too many fans like to make arguments that have nothing to do with what's happening in the ring but something about their favorite guys' economic status and the number of casual fans knowing them.

That's an entirely different conversation than sports achievements. I'm not a fan of the money they make, nor the fan of the casuals they reach. It's good that they make a good living out of it, also the sport needs stars who reach out to casuals but all these won't excuse them from lacking in terms of sports achievement.

I hate the governing bodies just as much as the next person but like it or not their belts are still mostly the highest form of official accolade you can get in the sport, especially if you hold all 4 of them.

This is a great fight though, I'm expecting it and all but sports success can't be overlooked from a fan's viewpoint.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
almost a full bill for the ppv this getting pirated off gp
Y’all be the same people with $200 Jordans or $100s in clothes or whatever but be damned to pay $84.99 to watch a BIG fight.

Disgusting and pathetic. Everything you wear and own mind as well be knock offs.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Y’all be the same people with $200 Jordans or $100s in clothes or whatever but be damned to pay $84.99 to watch a BIG fight.

Disgusting and pathetic. Everything you wear and own mind as well be knock offs.

my brother I haven't bought a pair of jordans in my adult life direct your anger elsewhere.

you gone head and pay that shyt no one stopping you :hubie: shyt, buy it twice to make up for me watching it for free so Tank/Ryan cop some more trinkets (no belts though, they don't believe in those atm)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Stop stanning :dead:
call it what you want with that SIGN language but it’s true. All the big balling on TheColi but n**gas are hurting for $85. Anyone who streams fights is a bum and everything about them is in question.