• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Why you so mad that I think two other fighters in their divisions are better then them? :heh:

If you want me to really get into it, give me Taylor and Regis over them too. :skip:
There you go, pick them two trash boxers. You on the losing streak since may. All your favorite fighters stay getting packed.

Got tank vs that meth boy

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Hopefully Ryan's mental faculties can hold up after this L. It was pretty bad. But could have been worse

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
fukk are u talking about

Tank was breaking him down, and out boxing him.

Ryan gave up, the power was starting to get to him. U can tell tank was out there having fun.

Okay... You're an idiot. Garcia ended the 6th round with a right hand that stunned Davis. He really put the right hand to work in the 7th before he got sat down.

Losing a round before add potentially losing the next round isn't breaking down a fighter.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Okay... You're an idiot. Garcia ended the 6th round with a right hand that stunned Davis. He really put the right hand to work in the 7th before he got sat down.

Losing a round before add potentially losing the next round isn't breaking down a fighter.
stunned davis when? wtf lol

maybe the audience was stunned at garcia landing anything significant at that point in the fight. but stunned is a hellll of a stretch

CW_1991

Banned
Daps

Davis looked a lot more comfortable and in control during the fight.

Was never in any real trouble and I personally thought he would be with Ryan's stupid hook, but no

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I like Ryan a lot and dude oozes potential, but he won't ever make it if he doesn't find the right trainer. Ryan was not prepared at all for this level. He needed at least 3 or 4 more fights with Goosen. You can tell Ryan needs people around him to baby him because he's mentally fragile. One thing I will say is Ryan has heart. Called out a monster, tried to do what he could, got knocked down the second round but got right back up. Do I think he quit from the body shot? Yes and no. I think he was frozen and knew he had nothing left, but could have gotten up and tried. He was terrified of going out on his shield. That body shot ko preserved his career. Tank could have seriously hurt Ryan and ended his career. Ryan needs a trainer change man, I knew Goosen wasn't it for him.