Daps
BING BONG!

boxden-ski-mask.gif

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Best outcome for Ryan, honestly. There are levels and you could see he had NO business being in the ring with Tank, and Tank knew it. Ryan was going to get seriously seriously hurt. It almost felt like Tank knew Ryan had nothing and he went easy on him

Yep, Tank said as much in his post fight interview. He knew very early the difference in skill level.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Tank lacerated Ryan’s liver and bruised his lung 🫁 with that shot. Punch rippled through his entire body. I KNOW that shyt hurt.
:damn:

Couldn’t even stand up. Had his nose leaking and shyt.
:skip:

Tank is The Truth, brehs. I was nervous in the first round though. Ryan looked good and was being aggressive. UNTIL Tank put him on his ass.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Man Ryan you're a likable guy and willing to test yourself but shyt man get a better team and trainer.
I've been extremely hard on Ryan for backing out of 3 or 4 fights but he showed up..tried with all of his limitations and at least made the fight. Definitely didn't want to get up after the knockdown and he could never follow up after landing a right hand. No combinations except once.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I think most people knew what to expect.

End of the day the chin is really the truth teller.

Ryan having been dropped before by a much weaker puncher told me everything I needed really.

Sharp skills are great, but very rarely does anyone ever box clean like that.
Even the greatest boxers get smacked during shutout fights but the key thing is they don't get decimated when they do take a hit or can fight through and recover quick. Great boxers even know sometimes you have to take a shot to land a better shot that ends it or makes a statement - some fighters can't take that punch though.

I like Ryan Garcia, but his ceiling is basically a taller/rangier Amir Khan. Speed, power, good foundation to become a better boxer but that chin will always be the cap.

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Shakur is in a league of his own compared to Haney.
That's why Haney bested in him sparring and why Shakur is currently ducking the smoke like he's in any position to negotiate with the lineal champ. And that is true about Shakur being in another league since he's a just a CONTENDER:dead:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
It really wasn't. Their skill is basically even. They're equally fast and they both take unnecessary shots. The biggest difference is Davis's power.

Shakur and Devin beats both of them easily.
fukk are u talking about

Tank was breaking him down, and out boxing him.

Ryan gave up, the power was starting to get to him. U can tell tank was out there having fun.