Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Never been to a fight in Vegas. I’d love to be there for this but I’m not trying to spend that kind of money right now. I’ll probably have a real nice time here watching it friends anyways.

Btw, could they actually sell this out? I mean maybe if they price the whole too section at like $50 a ticket?
I would like to see this fight as well. Let’s get a Coli alert set-up for when tickets are on sale

Maybe buying an extra and reselling it could help offset the cost but then you are gonna be sitting next to the people that you just gouged :russ:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I would like to see this fight as well. Let’s get a Coli alert set-up for when tickets are on sale

Maybe buying an extra and reselling it could help offset the cost but then you are gonna be sitting next to the people that you just gouged :russ:
Sounds like a rack of us are trying to be there in one capacity or another. :heh:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Did this for the Loma vs Rigo fight lol

Had an extra ticket and sold it for like double the price last minute. Get there and my friends and I are sitting next to this random big Russian dude lol.
I was like “Hey man, good fight huh?” :lolbron:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
why is a rematch clause needed for a fight with no real belts on the line, just drop the clause then and make the fight
This is why this fight isn't shyt to me...both of these guys ran out of the fluff they've been fighting and it's still bullshyt holding it up

2legit

Superstar
Daps
This is why this fight isn't shyt to me...both of these guys ran out of the fluff they've been fighting and it's still bullshyt holding it up
Tank-Ryan. Spence-Crawford. Fury-Usyk. I'm not believing any of those fights are happening until a contract has been signed by both sides and even then I won't believe it until they are walking to the ring and the bell sounds for the start of the fight. I've been saying that this fight is not happening on April 15. I would bet it doesn't happen this year either.

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
why is a rematch clause needed for a fight with no real belts on the line, just drop the clause then and make the fight

Haymon afraid of Tank taking a bad L without a chance to run it back and hold on to his credibility/star power.