Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Hands down the best YT boxing guy out there though. He’s pro fighters, never a hater, and just an all around positive dude. Check showbizz out when you get a chance. :cheers:

He's completely full of shyt and just caters to fanboys.:mjlol:

One on the biggest boxing clowns out there. Your posting history makes perfect sense now

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

One on the biggest boxing clowns out there. Your posting history makes perfect sense now
this dude just started showing up in my YT recommendations like a week or two ago. Seemed pretty unbiased at least over the last couple episodes, a lil extra and goofy though.

Who's the most unbiased fair black boxing YT channel? Maybe Porter?

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
this dude just started showing up in my YT recommendations like a week or two ago. Seemed pretty unbiased at least over the last couple episodes, a lil extra and goofy though.

Who's the most unbiased fair black boxing YT channel? Maybe Porter?

:pachaha:iite He's not the worst but Seems This dude just says whatever. he's a def not "hands down the best" as dude said

Never listened to Porter podcast tho

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC

literally the opposite of what you’re describing. Biggest boxing clowns? Really? Please explain how. :childplease:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Hands down the best YT boxing guy out there though. He’s pro fighters, never a hater, and just an all around positive dude. Check showbizz out when you get a chance. :cheers:

Blue Blood Boxing, Dontaes Boxing Nation, Boxing Ego, Champ Side, are way better and successful channels. :manny:
I used to tap into pretty much all of these at some point, then I realized none of them really know shyt and all run with some form of boxing gossip. Any channel that talks more about the politics and business if boxing than the actual fights I don't care for. The only boxing content I fukk with consistently these days is boxing gems on yt. I just care about the technical aspects of a fight now and love dudes breakdowns. I'd rather talk footwork, head movement, and distance control than who's ducking who and who should get what percentage of the purse and all that other shyt. These channels feed off that shyt while at the sane time not really knowing shyt, but getting the fanboys all riled up to keep regurgitating the same unconfirmed rumors in support of their favorite fighter. I hate that shyt :camby:

Now Showbizz ain't as bad as others but his shyt a lil too goofy for me too watch.

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Timestamped.
I’m assuming that’s in the contract. Ryan wins and there’s an instant rematch.

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC

For the coli clowns claiming Ryan scared/pulling out/taking PEDS etc, etc.

Same clowns who say Ryan is trash/will get washed (but will celebrate like they won the superbowl if Tank beats said “trash” fighter ):beli:

Anyhow, I’ve BEEN saying this. This fight is only happening because Ryan is doing everything to make sure it comes to fruition. Deserves major props. Other dudes only tweeting at Tank.

And yes, props to Tank for dropping Floyd. He almost turned 30 years old without a competitive meaningful match up :francis:

Last edited: