4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Devin has the tools to beat Ryan, but he insisted on trying to walk him down. He should've switched up after the first knockdown, or even after getting stunned in the first.

He's got to accept that he just don't have that power like that. He's got many other skills, but that's not one of them.

I’m not sure he has the chin or defense to avoid that left hand for an entire fight, even if he is on point.

Devin could be up 5-0 in the rematch, and BAM just like that the fight is changed with one punch, and he’s struggling the rest of the fight

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You put me on to this so when I went last summer caught the train and had fun. Just caught trains all around NYC and met a baddie because of it .
of course....im seasoned in this live boxing game lol...NYC trains late night are some other shyt though

degu9089

All Star
Daps
GLpzdjOWYAAvxV9

lol
:lupe:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's how I'm looking at it. Loma isn't at his peak anymore but he still isn't an easy fight... yet. And Devin still gets a little careless in the ring which will make him food for a good counter puncher. If he wins against Loma I think he'll lose against Tank if that is the next fight (unless I see him improve in this fight)
:hubie: