4/20/24 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia (WBC Super Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Devin has the tools to beat Ryan, but he insisted on trying to walk him down. He should've switched up after the first knockdown, or even after getting stunned in the first.

He's got to accept that he just don't have that power like that. He's got many other skills, but that's not one of them.
Hubris stupidest gameplan I seen. When he got out of range he did his thing when he stepped to him stupidest shyt ever. Do what you gotta do to win a fight like this.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Mayweather effect. Haney has never been THAT good, people just try to make every undefeated methodical fighter Floyd . In actuality Mayweather was an anomaly, you not gon outsmart outbox everybody eventually you gon get caught
There were times when Mayweather got caught too. The difference is that underneath the pretty boxing is an animal that won't go down easily.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I paid for this fight and sooooo happy I did. Wow, mafukking wow.

200w.gif

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Haney needs a long break to be honest. This was honestly a Spence - Crawford type of tattooing and Lomachenko wasn't a light fight either.

The worst part was it went the distance.

Haney doesn't have the power to do this again with Ryan. The rematch will be worse because Ryan will smell blood going into it.
The Haney vs Loma fight pissed me off becuz even tho Haney won

He shoulda dominated Loma who's much smaller but he couldn't even do that

Once again proving Devin is weak as hell

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Mayweather effect. Haney has never been THAT good, people just try to make every undefeated methodical fighter Floyd . In actuality Mayweather was an anomaly, you not gon outsmart outbox everybody eventually you gon get caught

Floyd one of the best defensive boxers ever. Haney defense was always sus he just usually bullies nikka wit size and jab.