[4/19/23] AEW Dynamite live coast 2 coast: The Elite addresses their enemies, Jay White in-ring debut vs. Komander, TNT title match, and more

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
AEW has a real good chance to freshen up some of the stale acts on their roster with Bullet Club gold if it's not dropped/forgotten about. Adam Cole, The Assboys, Hook, Jungleboy lil bytch ass, Lance Archer, Swerve are all names i'd consider just off the dome.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
AEW has a real good chance to freshen up some of the stale acts on their roster with Bullet Club gold if it's not dropped/forgotten about. Adam Cole, The Assboys, Hook, Jungleboy lil bytch ass, Lance Archer, Swerve are all names i'd consider just off the dome.
I'm sure it won't be dropped until after the Forbidden Door PPV. They probably working with NJPW for another Bullet Club civil war angle.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm sure it won't be dropped until after the Forbidden Door PPV. They probably working with NJPW for another Bullet Club civil war angle.
Ehhhh I hope they keep this version completely separate from the NJPW & TNA versions. Just keep the OG theme and shirt and get some bums over like when Hangman first joined.