[4/19/23] AEW Dynamite live coast 2 coast: The Elite addresses their enemies, Jay White in-ring debut vs. Komander, TNT title match, and more

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
They really need to give Jay White an over the top entrance or do something to make him feel different than just another skinny upper mid carder that has 4 star matches

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
What does that have to do with Jay White boring me when he was last in the States? The other NJPW wrestlers (Suzuki, El Phantasmo, Ishii, Tama Tonga, etc.) who had recent Impact runs were all fine. Jay White-O was prominently featured for several months in a Bullet Club vs Bullet Club storyline, but he was just "meh". I don't get the hype.
Well what do you expect when it’s Bullet Club? That thing has been played out for a long while now

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
People hate on QT but talk about a jobber that can carry out segments like this is crazy to me. I know hes been around but hes playing his role.
He is what you call a pro’s pro. He knows what the fukk he is doing, he’s just not remotely good enough of a wrestler nor does he have the look to ever accomplish anything consequential.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Well what do you expect when it’s Bullet Club? That thing has been played out for a long while now
Take out the Bullet Club, take out NJPW, Impact, & AEW. I said that JAY WHITE the wrestler bored me. Stop adding qualifiers & extras, Kentucky. I made a specific statement about one specific person.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Take out the Bullet Club, take out NJPW, Impact, & AEW. I said that JAY WHITE the wrestler bored me. Stop adding qualifiers & extras, Kentucky. I made a specific statement about one specific person.
Presentation matters though. Yu put someone in a sstale and boring angle and they going to come off as stale and boring.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Presentation matters though. Yu put someone in a sstale and boring angle and they going to come off as stale and boring.
The same is true if an accent is the only thing that makes that wrestler stand out. You could put Jay White with Paul Heyman, Bobby Heenan, & Raven and I'd still look for the remote.
He bores me.

Daps
Too much basketball on tonight :banderas:
Wi9zb3VyY2UuZ2lm.gif