[4/18] Monday Night Raw Thread: In Memory Of thaKEAF's Grandfather

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry: Brehs I lost my grandfather on Saturday and I'm hurt as hell. I've been with him my entire life and he was the one who got me into wrestling as a kid and even when I stopped watching, I would always kind of know what was going on through him. I'm wearing the John Cena shirt I bought for him at WM29..all of this just seems unreal. If it's possible could we edit the thread title to dedicate this show to him it would mean alot to me.

@mrken12

Sorry for your loss breh.

I lost my granny recently who was a HUGE fan of wrestling back in the day.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
:salute: Go get that money breh

It's weird, this board probably has the most young professionals out of any other place I've posted on yet we just talk about shyt that doesn't matter in the real world all day :dead:

I bet some of our best/worst posters are actually bout something in the real world. I wouldn't doubt most folks use this site as the ultimate getaway. I definitely don't want to talk about engineering and shyt when I log on here. :heh:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
:mjcry: Brehs I lost my grandfather on Saturday and I'm hurt as hell. I've been with him my entire life and he was the one who got me into wrestling as a kid and even when I stopped watching, I would always kind of know what was going on through him. I'm wearing the John Cena shirt I bought for him at WM29..all of this just seems unreal. If it's possible could we edit the thread title to dedicate this show to him it would mean alot to me.

@mrken12

My deepest condolences homie. We're the same age and mine died in 05. He put me on the same way and watching weekly was one of our traditions. :salute: to the TSC grandpas watching Macho and Mr Perfect from the front row :wow: