[4/18] Monday Night Raw Thread: In Memory Of thaKEAF's Grandfather

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:mjcry: Brehs I lost my grandfather on Saturday and I'm hurt as hell. I've been with him my entire life and he was the one who got me into wrestling as a kid and even when I stopped watching, I would always kind of know what was going on through him. I'm wearing the John Cena shirt I bought for him at WM29..all of this just seems unreal. If it's possible could we edit the thread title to dedicate this show to him it would mean alot to me.

@mrken12

I could do that. Do you just want a R.I.P. in the thread title or did you have something else in mind?

Boy Wonder

Ain't kissing ass for no rep
Daps
  • Balor will debut tonight, will have a face off with AJ, and Bullet Club will screw AJ at Payback.
  • Shane will open Raw, will be attacked by HHH.
  • Bulletproof Bullet Club will be aligning with Balor.
  • Cesaro will win the IC Title at Payback.
  • Reigns will turn heel tonight and close the show. It's a taped show and Vince feels it's the right time to do it, especially considering it's a rarely taped Monday Night Raw.
  • Enzo and Cass will take the titles at Payback.
Updated summary from the guy claiming to be Falcon Arrow on twitter. :leon: if any of this is true

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
  • Balor will debut tonight, will have a face off with AJ, and Bullet Club will screw AJ at Payback.
  • Reigns will turn heel tonight and close the show. It's a taped show and Vince feels it's the right time to do it, especially considering it's a rarely taped Monday Night Raw.
Updated summary from the guy claiming to be Falcon Arrow on twitter. :leon: if any of this is true

To be honest, that seems to be too much fukkery for one night and for a taped show:patrice:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:mjcry: Brehs I lost my grandfather on Saturday and I'm hurt as hell. I've been with him my entire life and he was the one who got me into wrestling as a kid and even when I stopped watching, I would always kind of know what was going on through him. I'm wearing the John Cena shirt I bought for him at WM29..all of this just seems unreal. If it's possible could we edit the thread title to dedicate this show to him it would mean alot to me.

@mrken12

Sorry for your loss, you're lucky to have gotten to build a bond with him. I was 3 when my grandfather passed in 2000.

Superstar
Daps
Where are the pics of the GAWDvillains? :birdman:

I can predict the tag tournament. Villains over the Usos. Enzo and Cass over the Dudleys. Villains over Enzo and Cass. They better have those guys ready for both Enzo and New Day to shyt all over their gimmick. They have to absolutely DESTROY everything in their path in the most technical and ruthless way possible. They have to be efficient.

I think Dudleyz gonna cheat somehow then Enzo and Cass cost the Dudleyz vs Vaudes so its Duds v E&C and New Day vs Vaudes at Payback. Wouldn't make the most of sense to have 2 brand new teams face each other in the finals

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet

@mrken12
Sorry to hear that breh :mjcry:

Hopefully this is the best RAW of the year in his honor

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
The New Day reading the New Day

hXQt6tq.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

:ehh:. Won't really be watching Pacers vs Hawks so
giphy-4_zpsfxudctqo.gif

iron-man-landing-o_zps5kocxrlu.gif

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio

@mrken12

I'm sorry for your loss :sad: @thaKEAF

The presence you've had and continue to have here and at the live shows representing TSC, that all circles back to him for getting you into wrestling as a kid. :salute: to you and him

Let's hope for a good show tonight.