[4/17/24] AEW Dynamite - Dynasty go home show: Elite vs. Red Death Triangle; Claudio vs. Bruv; Hear from Samoa Joe, Swerve, Moxley

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
You know Mercedes love them asian men like OJ loved white women :mjlol:
sasha-banks-shinsuke-nakamura.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Would ricochet be a fair comparison? Had success elsewhere then had some hype in nxt and a bit of main roster success but not used to his full potential.
I'mma say this:
If PAC was Ricochet's height he'd still be in WWE and winning matches.
O'Shea is great at the flippy, but PAC is a better/more complete wrestler and it isn't close. Better on the mic, better technically, better build, and able to be a heel. He's just... really short.
:hubie:No disrespect to Samantha's man - O'Shea is an all-time flippy wrestler.
But PAC in the E turned heel, stopped doing flippy shyt entirely and worked almost better for doing it. If Ricochet decided to never do another flip he'd be at home cooking Sam dinner and out the E by the weekend.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Aren't the Machine Guns due for a debut soon? Get your top teams on the scene with the gold and then debut The Guns, seems like a solid plan to me.

Or maybe nothing happens, Cash goes to prison and The Bucks make more Punk jokes... I don't know anymore.
I just feel that Top Flight or The Infantry could have been better suited to win this and then be challenged by the debuting MCMG, and then give them another established team to build off of.