[4/17/24] AEW Dynamite - Dynasty go home show: Elite vs. Red Death Triangle; Claudio vs. Bruv; Hear from Samoa Joe, Swerve, Moxley

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I expect 'Dynasty' to be a good PPV... but I'm not feeling most of the television leading up to it :huhldup:
The TV is doing nothing to make causal want to buy this joint you are pretty much a die heart you are buying this base on to potential of the matches again no real stories

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The TV is doing nothing to make causal want to buy this joint you are pretty much a die heart you are buying this base on to potential of the matches again no real stories

Joe/Swerve has been built well. Bryan/Ospreay is your AEW staple of putting two great workers together. Okada/Pac is a lesser extent to that.

But all three should deliver is what I'm saying...

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Planet Fitness need to get an 'official gym of AEW' sponsorship, and then demand a certain level of brand presentation for the money. I feel like the only way to get people in this company to work out would be to contractually obligate it.

But then again, every nikka who work out here gets buried :picard:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I just feel that Top Flight or The Infantry could have been better suited to win this and then be challenged by the debuting MCMG, and then give them another established team to build off of.
It's insane that Khan has Top Flight, Private Party, The Butcher and The Blade, etc and none have even come close to being tag champs. :what: