4/16/19: Smackdown Shake n Bake: "Welcome The Big Dog!"

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
random thoughts

• it takes a real talent to get over as heel and face. DB maybe the GOAT outside of Hogan where the highest high as a good guy matched their lowest low as villians. But Owens & Sami maybe in the convo for current stars. Even outside of the great north Owens is killing it as face and sami is so damn good being a bad guy ppl will be cheering him again soon
  • thank god Finn is finally on SD....should've been there from jump...hoppefully he gets the AJ spot and gets a chance to go on a run
  • but if Finn is SD shouldnt Joe be on Raw?
  • god damn i love Canadian crowds
  • I am already tired of the Lars Sullivan bullshyt
  • Ember Moon on Smackdown? nothing will come of this other than cannon fodder and random battle royals
  • Bayley on SD now....i am sure hat wont mean anything
  • happy to see Asuka still on SD but over course they put the 2 Japanese wrestlers together. I think Kari & Shari made more sense. that spotlight will be the highlight of Kari time on the main roster.
  • god damn they've wasted Asuka....she should be right there with the 4 horsewoman and ronda...but she aint white enough or blonde enough...so we get Charolte, Alexa, Lacey....and the man Becky (props to her for running with her opportunity). no one else matters
  • not a fan of Lars but he could cook on SD
  • the Big O killed it on the mic
  • KO on New Day >>>>>>>Angle with the Shield
  • they may have to close shop on 205 live...TJP gone, Swan gone, Neville gone, Aries gone, Enzo gone, Alexander Raw, Ali SD, Murphy SD...
  • where was Shemus....does this mean Ceasaro may be going solo?
  • all the good will Roman had dead now that he is SD...as long as they keep roman away from kofi i aint mad

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Vince is still treating SD like he did during the original draft, he'll give SD a big name or two but he wants all the top names on RAW. However just like it's always been SD will put on the better show. I guarantee everyone that got drafted to RAW will be unhappy or asking for their releases soon.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
For what it's worth, during Smackdown to tonight WWE had commercial for Smackdown coming here to Memphis July 30th and they advertised WWE chamipn Kofi Kingston versus Daniel Bryant for the championship and Randy Orton versus AJ Styles.

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
VISvOre.gif

IN

He go bruhs

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Even though Im team Smackdown

I actually dont know if it benefits from having a deep roster:patrice:

Think about the superstar shakeup last year and how we were all:gladbron: at the depth of the roster with workrate talent but then they were vocal complaints about how some people dont even get TV time (Sanity, Nak, Joe,The Club, the US title scene as a whole)

I dont think thats changed all that much. Bringing all these women who were underutilised Im not sure they gonna get much TV :francis:

I was also sort of surprised they brought Finn over to Smackdown with the IC title when Joe is over there with the US title still even though he aint getting much tv time with it either :yeshrug: is that redundant or is the title just dead?

Now Im seeing they announced more people joining SD after it went off air? For what?:pachaha:
Like Mickie James, Chad Gable, Apollo Crews are gonna barely get TV time

So I dont know we'll see. Might have to start writing storylines for Main Event and have it recorded before SD along with 205 Live I dont know:bryan:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Bayley's whole gimmick is finding random black women to team with. :russ:
You missing the point. Vince is having her team with Sasha who he thinks is brittle and not worthy of a high position in the women’s division and then Naomi who he thinks is just a dancing distraction and not credible. He is low key burying her . Bayley will never contend for a belt again.
Guaranteed if Sasha comes back Vince moves her NXT UK.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They just announced Heavy Machinery and Nikki Cross to SmackDown.

Of course they would finally put Nikki Cross on SD after they already broke up Sanity. :dead:

Wolfe from Sanity just asked for his release and Im sure the way Killian Dain tweeted hes probably out of there so its just Eric Young on Raw, probably just doing Main Event and House shows

Wasnt Nikki Cross already on Smackdown?