4/16/19: Smackdown Shake n Bake: "Welcome The Big Dog!"

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Sucks that SD traded AJ for Roman. What are the odds that he's taking the belt from Kofi by Extreme Rules? :francis:

I like the whole Kevin Owens joining up with new day thing. He did great in that role.

Where was Sheamus? Did he have travel issues, injured, or they split up?

Not sure how I feel about Smackdown now. I mean they got Finn and Elias so I guess that's something. Where's Samoa Joe? He's US champ right? Don't think I saw him either night.

Figure Kofi has Daniel Bryan, Roman, and KO, depending on if something develops there, as possible contenders. Elias and Ali as IC title contenders. But seems like their roster is thin unless I'm missing everyone who wasn't able to be there.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You missing the point. Vince is having her team with Sasha who he thinks is brittle and not worthy of a high position in the women’s division and then Naomi who he thinks is just a dancing distraction and not credible. He is low key burying her . Bayley will never contend for a belt again.
Guaranteed if Sasha comes back Vince moves her NXT UK.
Lol

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
So Liv, Bayley or Asuka

Asuka lowkey bi and will be munching on Kairi when the right time comes for Asuka to make a move.

I know bayley got a man, but I always believed she one of those nice,shy, and quiet girls that you end up being surprised to find out a bunch of dudes smashed her.

And yeah I could see Liv being on up up down down quite a lot and that some how leads into her fukking someone

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
random thoughts

• it takes a real talent to get over as heel and face. DB maybe the GOAT outside of Hogan where the highest high as a good guy matched their lowest low as villians. But Owens & Sami maybe in the convo for current stars. Even outside of the great north Owens is killing it as face and sami is so damn good being a bad guy ppl will be cheering him again soon
  • thank god Finn is finally on SD....should've been there from jump...hoppefully he gets the AJ spot and gets a chance to go on a run
  • but if Finn is SD shouldnt Joe be on Raw?
  • god damn i love Canadian crowds
  • I am already tired of the Lars Sullivan bullshyt
  • Ember Moon on Smackdown? nothing will come of this other than cannon fodder and random battle royals
  • Bayley on SD now....i am sure hat wont mean anything
  • happy to see Asuka still on SD but over course they put the 2 Japanese wrestlers together. I think Kari & Shari made more sense. that spotlight will be the highlight of Kari time on the main roster.
  • god damn they've wasted Asuka....she should be right there with the 4 horsewoman and ronda...but she aint white enough or blonde enough...so we get Charolte, Alexa, Lacey....and the man Becky (props to her for running with her opportunity). no one else matters
  • not a fan of Lars but he could cook on SD
  • the Big O killed it on the mic
  • KO on New Day >>>>>>>Angle with the Shield
  • they may have to close shop on 205 live...TJP gone, Swan gone, Neville gone, Aries gone, Enzo gone, Alexander Raw, Ali SD, Murphy SD...
  • where was Shemus....does this mean Ceasaro may be going solo?
  • all the good will Roman had dead now that he is SD...as long as they keep roman away from kofi i aint mad
Owens maybe? Sami? Nah...he can work contrived point to point matches though. The original Nakamura debut match was great.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolfe from Sanity just asked for his release and Im sure the way Killian Dain tweeted hes probably out of there so its just Eric Young on Raw, probably just doing Main Event and House shows
I'll never understand calling someone up that was fine in NXT with absolutely no plans for them on the main roster.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So whats happened to Samoa Joe and the US title?:pachaha:

Edit; ok just read he was supposed to be on Raw with the US title but he had pneumonia :picard:

Hope he ok and comes back soon

Last edited:

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
Owens maybe? Sami? Nah...he can work contrived point to point matches though. The original Nakamura debut match was great.

didnt know shyt bout Nak at the time but that match made me a fan and still his best match with WWE

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlit:

6XB9AL.gif