giphy.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
People on Twitter saying SD is loaded but to me they lost a lot to RAW. Maybe it's just that I liked most of the names that moved to RAW more than the people who moved to SD :yeshrug:
Technically with Becky and Bryan on Smackdown, Raw is utterly garbage in comparison..AJ has done nothing in months...Seth is doing alright I guess....Bliss and Lacey? Lol....come the fukk on....

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sasha and Bayley begged Vince for Women’s Tag Belts all last year, they finally win them, thought they was gonna get a decent reign and compete down in NXT against Kairi and Io only for them to not only lose the titles after a month but now WWE breaks them up as a Tag Team, that’s some etherous cold blooded shyt to be honest :francis:
How long did we deal with Sasha and Bayley fighting each other, sitting in therapy, neither of them turning heel, them teaming up, them asking for tag team titles, they finally introduce the titles, they win them, lose them 3 weeks later, then get split up a week later:gucci:

As long as they keep Reigns away from the WWE Title :ehh:
:mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
People on Twitter saying SD is loaded but to me they lost a lot to RAW. Maybe it's just that I liked most of the names that moved to RAW more than the people who moved to SD :yeshrug:

Nah, it's just the fact that SD's roster was fukking insane. Last year we were all shocked at how Smackdown fukking raped RAW in the shakeup, any combination you could imagine could end up in a nice feud and always a good match. The only bad pick was Big Cass and that dude lasted like 2 months.

So much talent on 1 show was never going to last, the fact they were able to have it fo a whole year was surprising enough.

Daps
Raw main focus going forward (in order)
  • Seth Rollins
  • Drew McIntyre
  • AJ Styles
  • The Miz
  • Sami Zayn
  • Baron Corbin
  • Lashley
  • The Usos
  • Braun Strowman
  • Aleister Black & Ricochet
  • Samoa Joe
  • Andrade
  • Lacey Evans
Smackdown main focus going forward (in order)
  • Roman Reigns
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Becky Lynch
  • Charlotte Flair
  • Kevin Owens
  • Elias
  • Finn Balor
  • Lars Sullivan
  • The Hardy Boyz
  • Nakamura/Rusev
  • Cesaro
  • Asuka & Kairi Sane