[4/13/24] AEW Collision/BotB: Danielson/Claudio vs. Hobbs/Fletcher; Toni Storm vs. Stardom’s AZM;

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
GLAusxFWEAAO9xR

Last edited:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
:huhldup: Kentucky never has been a good market for them. In ticket sales and/or quality crowds.

isn't that close to Cincinnati? dumb of them to book that town for a Saturday when Moxley won't even be on the show. Although if i recall the last time they were in Cincy even with him on the card they were less than 3K so :yeshrug:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
isn't that close to Cincinnati? dumb of them to book that town for a Saturday when Moxley won't even be on the show. Although if i recall the last time they were in Cincy even with him on the card they were less than 3K so :yeshrug:
Google Maps says it’s an 11 minute drive from Highland Heights to Cinci

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I feel like every time I watch an AEW show in Kentucky that I always come away saying “they need to stop going to Kentucky.” Even when AEW wasn’t cold that state really just didn’t give a fukk about AEW. Just a dead ass crowd regardless of what the attendance is.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I feel like every time I watch an AEW show in Kentucky that I always come away saying “they need to stop going to Kentucky.” Even when AEW wasn’t cold that state really just didn’t give a fukk about AEW. Just a dead ass crowd regardless of what the attendance is.
Don’t you live there? Why don’t you go?