[4/13/24] AEW Collision/BotB: Danielson/Claudio vs. Hobbs/Fletcher; Toni Storm vs. Stardom’s AZM;

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Good writing would dictate that Ospreay comes out to help Hobbs & Silly Hair win tonight; but that would be a heel move, and Ospreay has been presented as a squeaky clean babyface.
I'm really interested to see where Tony Khan takes us during their match tonight.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The Kentucky show I remember from AEW was one were the crowd felt very WWE-like. Just reacting to entrances, people that worked in the E' before and nothing else :pachaha:
Yeah, there are probably still a bunch of fans in that area who still prefer the storyline-heavy style that Smoky Mountain, OVW, and WWF/E were/are doing. The AEW style might be a bit too different for some of them.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, there are probably still a bunch of fans in that area who still prefer the storyline-heavy style that Smoky Mountain, OVW, and WWF/E were/are doing. The AEW style might be a bit too different for some of them.
Kentucky doesn't strike me as the type of state that would go for a more New Japan style presentation of wrestling :mjpls:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
"They all look and talk the same" :mjpls:
Oooo Oop GIF - Oooo Oop Turnaround GIFs