[4/10/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Lordy, I hope there are tapes - All In backstage footage to be released

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
“If they are not here to be all in on this…when I see people coming out of trying to make it, and then they pick a job where, well, they work less, the schedule is lighter, then I’m like, ‘I’m glad I didn’t pick you.’ If you’re not in it for the grind, at that point early in your career, you have no business being here.”

This don't sound like no kind of reference to Ospreay, He been wrestling for like 12 years now.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Nah I need to see that tweet again of the lady saying Jack reversed the choke on Punk dawg. I know one of yall gotta have it
Got it from Reddit. Jack must've been fukkin this chick or something :mjlol:

Screenshot-20240410-213532-Infinity.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This was Dynamite #236

This was the card for Nitro #236 where the longest match was only 5:25

Michael Modest defeats TAFKA Prince Iaukea

Big Ron defeats Booker

The Jung Dragons (Jamie-San, Kaz & Yang) defeat Disco Inferno & The Mamalukes (Big Vito & Johnny The Bull

Texas Tornado Tag Team Match
Sting & Vampiro defeat Team Package (Ric Flair & The Total Package)

Meng defeats La Parka

Hugh Morrus defeats Terry Funk by DQ

Jeff Jarrett & Scott Steiner defeat Buff Bagwell & Curt Hennig

The Wall defeats Hulk Hogan by DQ
He meant there have been worst dynamite shows :dahell:

Why did you go pull up a random ass nitro :mjlol:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The footage was dumb and boring, but it’s what I have been wanting to see. So not going to complain about that. I wasn’t exactly expecting much from security cam footage since security camera haven’t advanced beyond the 1980s somehow.

But the footage should have just been aired when they announced he was fired.

Liked how they weaved FTR and the Young Bucks story into it though instead of just showing it to be showing it.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Even the Cagematch beards are hating on this :mjlol:

If this insanity pops a rating tomorrow my coworkers are gonna think I'm crazy while I'm laughing in my office.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Even the Cagematch beards are hating on this :mjlol:

If this insanity pops a rating tomorrow my coworkers are gonna think I'm crazy while I'm laughing in my office.
Cagematch became a lost cause once TK started putting attention on it and the tribalism, AI, and bots started taking it over.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
“If they are not here to be all in on this…when I see people coming out of trying to make it, and then they pick a job where, well, they work less, the schedule is lighter, then I’m like, ‘I’m glad I didn’t pick you.’ If you’re not in it for the grind, at that point early in your career, you have no business being here.”

This don't sound like no kind of reference to Ospreay, He been wrestling for like 12 years now.

It wasn’t but like I said earlier hot dogs holler :russ: