[4/10/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Lordy, I hope there are tapes - All In backstage footage to be released

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Some of y'all are overreacting. The show hasn't been that bad. It's a middle of the road Dynamite. There have definitely been shows worse than this.
This was Dynamite #236

This was the card for Nitro #236 where the longest match was only 5:25

Michael Modest defeats TAFKA Prince Iaukea

Big Ron defeats Booker

The Jung Dragons (Jamie-San, Kaz & Yang) defeat Disco Inferno & The Mamalukes (Big Vito & Johnny The Bull

Texas Tornado Tag Team Match
Sting & Vampiro defeat Team Package (Ric Flair & The Total Package)

Meng defeats La Parka

Hugh Morrus defeats Terry Funk by DQ

Jeff Jarrett & Scott Steiner defeat Buff Bagwell & Curt Hennig

The Wall defeats Hulk Hogan by DQ

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
First, thanks brehs for all the condolences. That's much appreciated.

Secondly, this was an awful episode. There was no reason to show backstage footage of what happened at All In London, none. It didn't help their case one bit. Matt and Nick are idiots for doing that and Tony is another idiot for allowing that to happen. It derailed the show so much. I've got no problem with Ospreay firing back at the "ran from the grind" talk Hunter randomly brought up over the weekend but others will feel different about the comment on Steph. The rest of the show just could not recover from practically every backstage, promo segment that happened tonight.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
'Dynasty' will be full of "bangers" and everything else will reset.. That's why it's rinse and repeat. The PPVs always end up bringing back everyone who swears off the bad television. :russ:

Dynasty will be flames. BD vs Ospreay about to feed families. I’m not worried about that at all. AEW couldn’t put on a bad PPV if they tried

This wasn’t it tho lol

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
yall slow i fully expect jungle boy to help the bucks win and join the elite :pachaha:

cm punk is a fragile little bytch almost ruined a massive event for the company and then this idiot says AEW isnt about making money , if you was about making money punk you wouldve waited til after the show to shove lil jack :childplease:
If Punk was all about making money, he wouldn’t have booked 14 squash matches in his 11 Collision episodes and only had the hottest story in the company - Adam Cole and MJF - only featured once on Collision

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I appreciate the carny-ness of using the All In footage to build a match. Footage was underwhelming

Ostrich promo was good. I’m fine with the shot fired on HHH

I hate the Toni Storm crap

Khan needs Mercedes to get in the ring ASAP. No more promos or talking segment

Jericho really needs to go away and come up with a new trick. The Lionheart shyt is stupid.

Dynamite is the only weekly wrestling show I watch in entirety mostly because of the train wreck aspect

I sort of understand AEW being a bit salty after Wrestlemania. It’s probably a tough pill to swallow for guys that have been there since All In 2018 to watch one the founders jump back to the competition to take his place at the top of the industry while their promotion has been treading water for a bit

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
This was Dynamite #236

This was the card for Nitro #236 where the longest match was only 5:25

Michael Modest defeats TAFKA Prince Iaukea

Big Ron defeats Booker

The Jung Dragons (Jamie-San, Kaz & Yang) defeat Disco Inferno & The Mamalukes (Big Vito & Johnny The Bull

Texas Tornado Tag Team Match
Sting & Vampiro defeat Team Package (Ric Flair & The Total Package)

Meng defeats La Parka

Hugh Morrus defeats Terry Funk by DQ

Jeff Jarrett & Scott Steiner defeat Buff Bagwell & Curt Hennig

The Wall defeats Hulk Hogan by DQ