[4/10/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Lordy, I hope there are tapes - All In backstage footage to be released

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Only way I see this helping AEW at all is if it shows Joe yokin him up off Perry and having him tap legit because he couldn't escape? At least that gets over your champion?

Otherwise this does nothing but undermine what Perry is doing in NJPW in an effort to try and... bury someone who doesn't work there in revenge? Someone who got released, paid and NDA'd? I don't understand the rationale

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
The hours I put into World Tour and Revenge would make people question how I had a social life as a young'n....just seemed crazy when I saw the stats pop up on the PS5 earlier....
Those and then later no mercy man there would be days that consisted of me and my friends smoking weed, listening to music, freestylin and playing those games lol

• Dap
Reactions: 907

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Only way I see this helping AEW at all is if it shows Joe yokin him up off Perry and having him tap legit because he couldn't escape? At least that gets over your champion?

Otherwise this does nothing but undermine what Perry is doing in NJPW in an effort to try and... bury someone who doesn't work there in revenge? Someone who got released, paid and NDA'd? I don't understand the rationale
It's gonna involve FTR somehow.