4/1 DAZN: Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin

Budda

Superstar
Daps
After that fight there is 100% reason for a Whyte fight.

Fury and Joyce getting AJ outta here on that performance, not that AJ beats Fury at his very best IMO anyway.

I'm trying not to read to much into the performance, i think his performance in parts against Usyk was pretty decent and that was his last fight before last night, Fury will beat him but i don't think Joyce finds it easy, but it might make sense for him to fight Whyte next and build up his confidence.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
AJ outlanded Franklin in every round apart from one round where there was only 1 punch in it.

It was an ugly fight, DJ said it great that while he would have wished at the end AJ put feet on gas and took out franklin it was best for AJ to stick to the game plan so he gets comfortable and doesnt over think.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ been getting away with that shyt for years. At this point, I take it he just has an understanding with UK refs :dead:
Fighters should never fight him then unless it's in the US. US refs don't play that shyt at all.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
How you that rich, and that good at ur craft n still a cringey insecure fukkboy :picard:

Going on rants because usyk called him strong. nikka you 260 lbs of muscle you not strong :dead: