4/1 DAZN: Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AJ needs to get another Mid fight in Summer, and fight Whyte in Winter, and then Spring 2024 go back on the hunt for titles or big fights.

Should just go for Whyte next, all he gotta remember to pack is his keys and his uppercut and Whyte outta there.

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
I don’t think Eddie wants Whyte next for AJ. They should go Fury first, get paid in Saudi then do Dil after at a stadium in the UK

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AJ we just saw gets beat and it would be the most boring fukkin fight too, AJ would essentially beat himself by not throwing

Take the confidence booster in Whyte, would be a good domestic fight as he talks alota shyt and the blueprint is there to beat him comfortably.

At this point cant see AJ in it beyond 2024 :francis: we only gonna get one of the mega fights..maybe

He stands more of a chance against Fury than Wilder at this point

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
nah I think AJ looked like shyt, but I also know AJ needs time to repair his mental, I didn't expect him to come off the back to back losses and get a new trainer and then look like Superman in a 6-8 week camp.

AJ needs to get another Mid fight in Summer, and fight Whyte in Winter, and then Spring 2024 go back on the hunt for titles or big fights.
AJ was looking at retirement end of 2022 ..then ruiz came, covid came, Usyk came..AJ is mentally retired!

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
He might be able to beat wilder if he tunes up, but if he gets hit with that hook it’s over.
Where the hell did you find that from? Study his fights, slow starter, drifts off, nervous and just no lateral movements. Wilder takes him apart in round 1.