[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
As one of the O.G's on this board, it is my responsibility to convey to you guys that this mess sucks. This is the worst Wrestlemania I've ever seen and I am old enough to have seen all of them when they came out.
I think everyone here's been saying that.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
fukk, just give him control of the company for real. this whole night has been straight up GARBAGE in terms of decision making and production value
Maybe in one of his coke binge rages, Vince left the company in his will to Shane instead of Stephanie.

jadden

Superstar
Daps
battle royal, Flo connect, and then Main event or did they cancel the concert and the royal :patrice:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Saw two nice spots, and that fantastic drop from top of cage. Not paying attention to this match though. Is it good? I can catch it this week.

both looked great in entrance, they must have trained hard.
Not really,it was pretty slow until they got outside the ring. Shane gotta be all sorts of fukked up.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Did no one see that fukking cushion literally give out underneath the table? Chill out its the same like when he was jumping off the titantrons

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
So all this circus for The Authority to STILL be in power :why: How the fukk do they want us to keep watching? By Roman winning clean? :dead: :dead: :dead:

Edge asked to do that spot in 2008 with this new cage and they told him fukk NO. Then Ambrose and Rollins fell from almost the top and now they allow Shane to fukking kill himself :heh: I'm glad he's "fine", that shyt looked scary as fukk.

And they gonna have the same authority vs reigns bullshyt ALLLL over again :stopitslime:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Funny that most were expecting Dean to get the "He battled and battled but looks ultra respectable in defeat" angle.....but it goes to Shane instead
Zcy93uD.png