[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So all this circus for The Authority to STILL be in power :why: How the fukk do they want us to keep watching? By Roman winning clean? :dead: :dead: :dead:

Who the fukk signed off on that spot and can they be fired immediately?

Who especially signed off on that spot and designed it so that he MISSED AND HAD NO ONE TO CATCH HIS FALL?

This is bullshyt.

Edge asked to do that spot in 2008 with this new cage and they told him fukk NO. Then Ambrose and Rollins fell from almost the top and now they allow Shane to fukking kill himself :heh: I'm glad he's "fine", that shyt looked scary as fukk.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Entire angle, match included, was stupid. And all for a match where Undertaker won...again, and absolutely nothing of value was gained (not to say that the 45-year-old businessman SHOULD'VE beaten him, but still).

This WrestleMania kind of sucks, to be honest.

Stop making sense and be a brainless mark :ufdup:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
giphy.gif

:wow::whoa::damn::damn::damn:
This could become the greatest "IN" GIF ever

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
you can apply that to any match. shyt endings all around.

Roman about to hoist the WWE title with the geekiest, happiest, corniest smile ever

And Cena gonna come out right after, they do a staredown to get the marks' hopes up, and then instead they just hug and Cena raises Roman's arm while Vince cackles in the distance.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So what was the point :mjlol: No angle or anything after.

Right! like what the hell? :russ: this company man. Now it'd be one thing if they at least had a way to pay something off, but there's no pay off. Like we still don't know what Shane has on Vince, we still don't know why...fukk it I'm not even going to bother. I'm giving it more thought than they did