[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Undertaker will also be barred from competing at WrestleMania ever again.

It's pretty much the equivalent of saying he'll retire. Since Taker only really competes at Wrestlemania anyways. He has no use for anything not named Wrestlemania
He wrestled several times this year breh what do you mean ? Summerslam , hell in cell as well

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
so outside of those that will be there live, where everybody watching this at?

i'll be at my crib on some introvert shyt getting gone off patron and hot wings :blessed: i start my first day at a new job the next day so if i'm in the thread wiling too hard y'all will know i fukked up :pachaha:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Dwayne Johnson has been advertised for the show, but his role has been kept quiet. Due to insurance reasons regarding the filming of “Baywatch,” he was not allowed to wrestle on the show, although one would expect a promo and a people’s elbow.

Go to the club just to say you were there, usos

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
If Rock comes out to the Baywatch theme wearin David Hasselhoff swim trunks :mjlol:

He should use the promo time to say he will take Trump's toupee, shine it up real good, turn that sumbytch sideways and...

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
On the Triple threat match Becky realistically has the most to lose here, her story of the 3 will have the most impact. Becky can't keep losing without falling down the card. Sasha & Charlotte won't be affected at all here.

Becky winning at wrestlemania making Charlotte tap out would make storyline sense, turning this whole "Divas Revolution" storyline in a 9 month journey establishing Becky.

Charlotte retains is status quo is the way to go, unless they try to break Nikki's record that just got made which wouldn't be wise.

Sasha winning at mania would be hitting the reset button on everything. With Sasha the second she wins that title, she's made. It doesn't even have to happen at Wrestlemania.

I really disagree with the assessment that Sasha shouldn't win here.

Sasha had people begging to see her. They waited months to even give her this chance. The time is now for her. WWE is a long, drawn out, mostly boring marathon that NEVER fukking ends. And when something new and exciting comes along...they usually fail to capitalize on said excitement in an appropriate manner. They are either too slow or too fast. Here....they actually showed *just enough* restraint by allowing Charlotte to have this reign as opposed to Sasha. I don't think Sasha's booking has been good, but it's been "good enough"...they did enough to get this triple threat at mania. Here is where all of her hype should pay off. They've already done the whole "let it simmer" thing, that's why Charlotte beat Nikki and not Sasha. But you can only get away with that for so long. The iron is still hot....strike it.

I respect your thoughts on this. But I feel like your booking would basically conform to the same mistakes that ruins so much of the WWE. You're basically calling for 50-50 booking. "Give it to Becky, because all are protected this way"....I like Becky, but it's not Sasha's fault if Becky hasn't gotten to her level yet. You said that if Sasha wins, she's "made" right there on the spot. Good! Make her! The division needs direction, and having a legit top dog would help them tremendously. It can't always been about keeping everyone on the exact same level, like I said, that's basically 50/50 ideology.

I actually think that Sasha has more to lose here. Becky is a "nice Irish girl"....she'll *always* get her cheers and fanfare. As a genuine babyface, she won't look foolish losing here. Sasha on the other hand goes around calling herself "the boss", has a "ratchet black chick" gimmick, and actually needs to cash her check because she been talking mad shyt since like August....:laugh: If Becky loses, her character can internalize the loss and go in a number of different directions. Doesn't need to be a heel, maybe just add some teeth. If Sasha loses, she kinda has egg on her face.

Becky will be fine regardless. They've established that Becky/Charlotte/Sasha are a tier above...everyone in that 10 women's tag match. She makes the cut-off.

My concern is for Naomi, Natalya, and Paige. I feel like they don't deserve to be in this lower tier, but it seems like they are just "old news" now. Naomi just simply never got the respect she deserved. I could go on and on about her. Natalya....hell, I think her work might be the most consistent on the roster (Dat Hart crispness....:ahh:). Once again, no respect.

Paige is bizarre, came in like a firecracker, but it seems like it's just fallen apart for her. Obviously she was over-exposed, but there's something beyond that. I think they messed up her imaging...she should have been marketed as similar to the NXT call-ups, and not as another catty girl. TD may have been good publicity and maybe she likes doing it, but she carries the diva stigma now and I don't know if she'll be able to get it off of her. They recently put up one of those stencils/drawings on youtube where they were still using the "Diva Of Tomorrow" nickname. Imagine if they change the name of the division as has been rumored? Ouch....:pachaha: Hindsight is 20/20, but they should have stuck with "Anti-Diva" and never put her on reality TV.

I'd rather see a great payoff to what was a really good feud. Becky winning sets the wheels in motion for Sasha to turn full heel. Bayley vs Sasha at next years Wrestlemania would be too soon anyway.

The thing with Becky is most smarkier crowds will look at Becky as lesser than say Sasha or Bayley because she wasn't hyped up that much in NXT. You let Becky stand on her own and let her cut promos backstage or in ring, her fire and passion can sell a feud to the audience easily. The problem here was they didn't follow up on that momentum Becky had after that Charlotte feud, took the mic away and made Becky look overly weak, while Sasha was overprotected and looked overly strong in comparison. Never cool off a hot act, that's just bad business no matter if they are your chosen one or not.

The thing with Bayley is she is unknown to mainstream audiences and it's still a question if she'll succeed on the main roster . Sasha and Bayley had a lot of build before they faced off at a takeover and a great story so that is why it worked.

I agree, don't cool off a hot act. So why cool off Sasha?

They've protected her as far as wins/loses, but contextually, she hasn't really been booked all that great. In fact, there were times where I felt like they were actually trying to undermine her a bit.

And Bayley versus Sasha next year is too soon? Maybe this is just pessimism, I just don't trust that the WWE will write women's storylines intricate enough to go on for a year/year and a half. I'm assuming that they will be well into their feud by then.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dudes are on crack...holding off on a women talent in the WWE? As if she's gonna get endless chances like Cena, Cripple H, and Blandy. Lol.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Ce25rUeUMAAxmAb.jpg:large

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
I really disagree with the assessment that Sasha shouldn't win here.

Sasha had people begging to see her. They waited months to even give her this chance. The time is now for her. WWE is a long, drawn out, mostly boring marathon that NEVER fukking ends. And when something new and exciting comes along...they usually fail to capitalize on said excitement in an appropriate manner. They are either too slow or too fast. Here....they actually showed *just enough* restraint by allowing Charlotte to have this reign as opposed to Sasha. I don't think Sasha's booking has been good, but it's been "good enough"...they did enough to get this triple threat at mania. Here is where all of her hype should pay off. They've already done the whole "let it simmer" thing, that's why Charlotte beat Nikki and not Sasha. But you can only get away with that for so long. The iron is still hot....strike it.

I respect your thoughts on this. But I feel like your booking would basically conform to the same mistakes that ruins so much of the WWE. You're basically calling for 50-50 booking. "Give it to Becky, because all are protected this way"....I like Becky, but it's not Sasha's fault if Becky hasn't gotten to her level yet. You said that if Sasha wins, she's "made" right there on the spot. Good! Make her! The division needs direction, and having a legit top dog would help them tremendously. It can't always been about keeping everyone on the exact same level, like I said, that's basically 50/50 ideology.

I actually think that Sasha has more to lose here. Becky is a "nice Irish girl"....she'll *always* get her cheers and fanfare. As a genuine babyface, she won't look foolish losing here. Sasha on the other hand goes around calling herself "the boss", has a "ratchet black chick" gimmick, and actually needs to cash her check because she been talking mad shyt since like August....:laugh: If Becky loses, her character can internalize the loss and go in a number of different directions. Doesn't need to be a heel, maybe just add some teeth. If Sasha loses, she kinda has egg on her face.

Becky will be fine regardless. They've established that Becky/Charlotte/Sasha are a tier above...everyone in that 10 women's tag match. She makes the cut-off.

My concern is for Naomi, Natalya, and Paige. I feel like they don't deserve to be in this lower tier, but it seems like they are just "old news" now. Naomi just simply never got the respect she deserved. I could go on and on about her. Natalya....hell, I think her work might be the most consistent on the roster (Dat Hart crispness....:ahh:). Once again, no respect.

Paige is bizarre, came in like a firecracker, but it seems like it's just fallen apart for her. Obviously she was over-exposed, but there's something beyond that. I think they messed up her imaging...she should have been marketed as similar to the NXT call-ups, and not as another catty girl. TD may have been good publicity and maybe she likes doing it, but she carries the diva stigma now and I don't know if she'll be able to get it off of her. They recently put up one of those stencils/drawings on youtube where they were still using the "Diva Of Tomorrow" nickname. Imagine if they change the name of the division as has been rumored? Ouch....:pachaha: Hindsight is 20/20, but they should have stuck with "Anti-Diva" and never put her on reality TV.

I agree, don't cool off a hot act. So why cool off Sasha?

They've protected her as far as wins/loses, but contextually, she hasn't really been booked all that great. In fact, there were times where I felt like they were actually trying to undermine her a bit.

And Bayley versus Sasha next year is too soon? Maybe this is just pessimism, I just don't trust that the WWE will write women's storylines intricate enough to go on for a year/year and a half. I'm assuming that they will be well into their feud by then.

They knew this "divas revolution" would take some time to take off so they kept Sasha away from it. They gave you the illusion she was being overlooked when in reality they were either A. letting her heal or B. priming her for this very moment.

Becky winning would make storyline sense or she gives Ric Flair his comeuppance by taking him out permanently also Sasha should be a heel champ not a tweener champ. What I'm saying is not 50/50 booking it's building multiple stars, around 4 or 5 at the top instead of just building 2 or 3 which WWE tends to do. Fans see Sasha's NXT work and want that on the main roster, when in reality that is just a pipedream. Becky is just as good on the main roster as Sasha has been. The problem is Becky wasn't hyped up in NXT as much as Sasha was or even Bayley and Charlotte for that matter and got called up just as she found her character and started taking off so Becky will be unfairly viewed as lesser. Sasha should be a heel champ not a tweener champ.

Here is what i'm worried about Sasha's popularity is a trap. They will see that and think they should make her a Babyface and do something really stupid like turn Becky heel. Sasha's popularity wouldn't be affected much by a heel turn so her as a heel is a safe option.

Becky has one singles win since royal rumble against Naomi.

Paige will likely be back in the title picture when there is a new champ. Naomi has improved quite a bit especially on keeping her moves clean, she was supposed to win the title in 2014, but Aksana turned her into a Pirate. I doubt will ever win the title. Natalya is mid card as well while the best in-ring she is missing in a lot of other areas.

Paige was cursed the second she won the title on the first night, which usually means they have . She hasn't used Diva of tomorrow in a while she now refers to herself as Glampire.

WWE ruined Paige with Total Divas and Tough Enough especially trying to make her female Simon Cowell.

Becky got added to the Wrestlemania title match because she got so over from what was supposed to be a filler feud. I'm worried if she loses they'll just use her as a mid-carder or jobber from here on out. WWE tends to hate when someone gets over organically. Sasha is fine because we know she ain't taking the fall.

I don't really want to see NXT on repeat with Becky never winning the title.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm a be in Dubai this weekend but they are having a viewing party at emirate mall in the Imax theater:banderas:

but its going to start at 1am:damn:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
wwe-legacy-shirt-watermark-e1459383334136.jpg

WWE is apparently adding more inductees to this year’s WWE Hall of Fame class as recipients of the WWE Legacy Award.

WWE posted a graphic in its online store advertising the “Legacy Award” at this year’s Hall of Fame ceremony.

The graphic lists seven pro wrestling legends including Ed “Strangler” Lewis, Frank Gotch, George Hackenschmidt, Lou Thesz, Mildred Burke, Pat O’Connor and “Sailor” Art Thomas.

According to F4WOnline.com, Gotch and Hackenschmidt responsible for the first huge gate and spearheading wresting getting national headlines, Lewis being the most famous wrestler of the 20s, Thesz being the dominant world champion of the 50s, Burke being the first women’s champion to get worldwide attention and O’Connor being one of the smoothest workers of his day.

WWE has already inducted Gorgeous George, Buddy Rogers and Argentina Rocca, who were contemporaries of Thesz and O’Connor, however the company has yet to induct anyone into the WWE Hall of Fame prior to the days of television. It appears as if the “Legacy Award” might be honoring the pioneers of pro wrestling who were not TV stars.​