[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CezpoRTXEAAp6b1.jpg

Who's the chick in the front tho? :shaq:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Ok so here are my final opinions of the final card for this year's WrestleMania:

*Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal - I'm pretty meh about this. Once they dropped the ball on Cesaro two years ago this match became irrelevant to me. With that being said I'm rooting for Mark Henry to win this since this may be his last WrestleMania.

*The Usos vs The Dudley Boys - I don't hate the Usos but its something about them I just don't like. I'm rooting for the Dudleys to win.

*Total Divas vs The Other Women On The Roster - I want to give Donkey of the Day to the WWE Creative Staff that thought adding Eva Marie would be a game changer to this match. Damn shame how Paige got downgraded to be mixed in with this mess, she should have been one of the next contenders to fight whomever wins the Divas Title next but somehow she's here. As for Brie this may be her last match, she had a good run I'll give her that. I want Naomi to get the pin but something tells me Eva Marie will get the pin to an ocean of boos.

*Kalisto vs Ryback for the United States Championship - Honestly this match should be on the main card, this would have been an good opening match. Is Ryback a heel? I get the tweener vibe from him, then again this feud has been halfed ass and nothing but backstage confusing promos from Ryback. I give Kalisto the win with this and somehow this feud is gonna continue.

*AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho - Has any wrestler wrestled a marquee match at New Japan Wrestle Kingdom then months later had a match at WrestleMania? That's insane that AJ Styles is about to do that but he's phenominal. This should be a good match, I hated the build-up but the match should deliver. Styles for the win via Styles Clash.

*Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match - This match should have been Owens vs Zayn for the title but we got these other random fukkers in this for no reason. Props to Zack Ryder though he was owed a WrestleMania moment... I can imagine a Ruff Ryder from the top of the ladder on someone. I pick either Owens, Zayn or the upset of Ryder to win the title.

*The New Day vs League of Nations - This match will be full of fukkery but I'm only interested in what the New Day gonna do with their entrances... hopefully WWE stops by the local Dallas strip clubs to rent out off the strippers put them in unicorn outfits and parade on stage while Big E eats cereal with a big spoon. New Day winning this, dem other clowns ain't winning.

*Charlotte vs Sasha Banks vs Becky Lynch for the Divas Title - This may be the first time since Trish Stratus vs Mickie James at WrestleMania 22 that I cared about a divas match at WrestleMania so props to these ladies. Originally I thought that Sasha should win this since she is so over but then I realized that she is technically a tweener. Becky however is the only one that never got her due at NXT so I can see her winning this to give her a moment to shine.

*Dean Ambrose vs Brock Lesnar in a Street Fight - This match gonna look like CZW andI'm gonna love it. I'm giving the surprisse win to Dean Ambrose only because the only two times Brock has loss since his return were him involved in matches that involved the use of weapons (both Cena and HHH used steel steps, chains and sledgehammers for the win) plus WWE desperately needs a main event babyface with momentum.

*HHH vs Roman Reigns for the WWE Championship - The so-called "main event" of the night, by gawd how they botched Roman's push the past 2 years is amazing to say the least. I can see Roman winning the championship to an ocean of boos so HHH can have a reason to interfere in the Taker/Shane match, speaking of...

*Shane McMahon vs Undertaker in a Control of Raw/Career Match - This is the true main event in eveyone's mind since this has the most build. This is the only match of the card that I have no clue on who will win or what they will do... mainly because this match is still has a lot of mystery to it that they failed to explain. Am I the only one that wonders: what was the deal that Shane helped Vince out of that put Vince in Shane's debt, what's in the lockbox that Shane is threatening Vince with, what back-up plan does Vince has that is giving him so much confidence to pubically callliing Undertaker "his bytch", is HHH invested enough to interfere in this match since
The Authority may be "gone" if Shane wins, why did Undertaker originally agree to be in this match before the threat of his career on the line, where is Linda in all of this, why does controlling Raw give you so much power but controlling Smackdown gives you nothing, and etc. All of this should have been explained in promos but they gave us nothing so it's whatever.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well isn't the stip that taker can't wrestle at mania but he can wrestle at other events and HOF next year

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Well isn't the stip that taker can't wrestle at mania but he can wrestle at other events and HOF next year

The Undertaker will also be barred from competing at WrestleMania ever again.

It's pretty much the equivalent of saying he'll retire. Since Taker only really competes at Wrestlemania anyways. He has no use for anything not named Wrestlemania