pcpking

All Star
Daps
So I’m watching this new Steve interview on club shay shay and it’s really putting some light on things.

Hes saying that the little beef they had started because Steve wasn’t happy with the show order and requested if they could switch up from time to time so he could have a chance to win like they was. Basically Ced would go for about 40 mins, Bernie would go for about 50…..then the audience is put on a 45 min intermission…..so they already a lil agitated……then it’s his job to finish the show…..after having to go behind both of them which he admits is damn near impossible AND the audience waiting that long before he went too, felt like he was put into an unfair situation

It’s the reason he went for the host role once DL joined, it allowed him to not have to follow Bernie.

And honestly I gotta agree with him, bernie just too strong of an act to follow, and that is kinda fukked up if he begging y’all to go last knowing you got the most juice and nobody budging on it. He said him ced and bernie had a full blown argument about it one night
He cleaned that up halfway good. I've heard several comedians say in the beginning of that tour Steve was headlining but B.Mack killed it so bad that when Steve was telling his jokes you can hear a mouse take a shyt and that burned him the fukk up and he was throwing hate on B.Mack from behind the scenes.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
So I’m watching this new Steve interview on club shay shay and it’s really putting some light on things.

Hes saying that the little beef they had started because Steve wasn’t happy with the show order and requested if they could switch up from time to time so he could have a chance to win like they was. Basically Ced would go for about 40 mins, Bernie would go for about 50…..then the audience is put on a 45 min intermission…..so they already a lil agitated……then it’s his job to finish the show…..after having to go behind both of them which he admits is damn near impossible AND the audience waiting that long before he went too, felt like he was put into an unfair situation

It’s the reason he went for the host role once DL joined, it allowed him to not have to follow Bernie.

And honestly I gotta agree with him, bernie just too strong of an act to follow, and that is kinda fukked up if he begging y’all to go last knowing you got the most juice and nobody budging on it. He said him ced and bernie had a full blown argument about it one night
Interesting

Daps
Meh. Pierre sold out. That’s literally all his platform talks about is ‘beef’, petty and trivial disagreements among comedians

I never stamped the Steve Harvey hate bc it sounds like the typical case of a guy who surpasses his industry so people resent him. Steve Harvey = jay z. And in many ways Bernie = Nas. Steve got thr big money despite people feeling benrie was more talented so folk gon :pacspit: at thr mention of Steve name. That Oceans 11 Story always been overblown to me, thats typical Hollywood shyt
The only thing that stopped Bernie was passing away too early.

Bernie is more like Pac where you knew he was headed towards doing more great things, one way or the other. Steve wasn't as gifted as a lot of other comedians but he hustled and did whatever to make $$$. He's more like a Master P than a Jay Z.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
There’s a reason Bernie was last to perform on Kings of Comedy. Everyone was there to see him!

Steve wouldn’t fit right in that Frank Catton character with his Mr Potato head lookin ass. Bernie did a good job in that role.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2003, Mac had an interview with GQ magazine where he accused Harvey of being jealous of him and trying to sabotage him for certain movie roles. Steve would go on to address Mac’s claims in a 2010 interview and revealed that he was hurt by Mac’s words.

“I was upset at first because it just wasn’t true. Me and Bernie had a lot of good times together and then this article in GQ came out and put all this vicious stuff in there. B said he never said, I had to take him at his word for it.”

After Bernie Mac’s untimely death, Steve stated that he had made peace with his past issues with his late friend.

Cant believe everything you read. According to Steve,Bernie said he never said that. Plus thats Steves agents job,doesnt mean Steve told them to do it. But who knows whos telling the truth.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s a reason Bernie was last to perform on Kings of Comedy. Everyone was there to see him!

Steve wouldn’t fit right in that Frank Catton character with his Mr Potato head lookin ass. Bernie did a good job in that role.

Actually the movie rearranged the order of that night.

Cedric actually closed that night but the movie changed it to make it seem like Bernie closed the show.