Braman

Superstar
Daps
Meh. Pierre sold out. That’s literally all his platform talks about is ‘beef’, petty and trivial disagreements among comedians

I never stamped the Steve Harvey hate bc it sounds like the typical case of a guy who surpasses his industry so people resent him. Steve Harvey = jay z. And in many ways Bernie = Nas. Steve got thr big money despite people feeling benrie was more talented so folk gon :pacspit: at thr mention of Steve name. That Oceans 11 Story always been overblown to me, thats typical Hollywood shyt

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So I’m watching this new Steve interview on club shay shay and it’s really putting some light on things.

Hes saying that the little beef they had started because Steve wasn’t happy with the show order and requested if they could switch up from time to time so he could have a chance to win like they was. Basically Ced would go for about 40 mins, Bernie would go for about 50…..then the audience is put on a 45 min intermission…..so they already a lil agitated……then it’s his job to finish the show…..after having to go behind both of them which he admits is damn near impossible AND the audience waiting that long before he went too, felt like he was put into an unfair situation

It’s the reason he went for the host role once DL joined, it allowed him to not have to follow Bernie.

And honestly I gotta agree with him, bernie just too strong of an act to follow, and that is kinda fukked up if he begging y’all to go last knowing you got the most juice and nobody budging on it. He said him ced and bernie had a full blown argument about it one night

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
So I’m watching this new Steve interview on club shay shay and it’s really putting some light on things.

Hes saying that the little beef they had started because Steve wasn’t happy with the show order and requested if they could switch up from time to time so he could have a chance to win like they was. Basically Ced would go for about 40 mins, Bernie would go for about 50…..then the audience is put on a 45 min intermission…..so they already a lil agitated……then it’s his job to finish the show…..after having to go behind both of them which he admits is damn near impossible AND the audience waiting that long before he went too, felt like he was put into an unfair situation

It’s the reason he went for the host role once DL joined, it allowed him to not have to follow Bernie.

And honestly I gotta agree with him, bernie just too strong of an act to follow, and that is kinda fukked up if he begging y’all to go last knowing you got the most juice and nobody budging on it. He said him ced and bernie had a full blown argument about it one night
Somebody has to bat cleanup. Babe Ruth hit third for the Yankees and got a ton of homers but Lou Gehrig was getting the RBI’s like a muhfukker. Who had the platform when it came out? I’m going off memory but Steve was the only one who had hosted Apollo and was the most commercial of the four AT THAT TIME. It makes sense that he goes last.

I need to go back and watch that classic

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
I really enjoyed the Steve Harvey show growing up. That's about it though.

He wasn't touching B.Mac in any shape, way or form. So of course he'd result to shyt like this. I'm happy he got to where he's at now, but he stabbed a lot of people in the back

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
He was on Shannon Sharpe's show yesterday. shyt felt like the Super Country Ass Bros did the Goten/Trunks fusion :dead: Anyways he mentioned Bernie and said there wasn't beef with him but he had a problem with always closing during The Kings Of Comedy. After the tour the others got into movies and he was happy with television, everyone kinda parted ways

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
He was on Shannon Sharpe's show yesterday. shyt felt like the Super Country Ass Bros did the Goten/Trunks fusion :dead: Anyways he mentioned Bernie and said there wasn't beef with him but he had a problem with always closing during The Kings Of Comedy. After the tour the others got into movies and he was happy with television, everyone kinda parted ways

Subbed

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Meh. Pierre sold out. That’s literally all his platform talks about is ‘beef’, petty and trivial disagreements among comedians

I never stamped the Steve Harvey hate bc it sounds like the typical case of a guy who surpasses his industry so people resent him. Steve Harvey = jay z. And in many ways Bernie = Nas. Steve got thr big money despite people feeling benrie was more talented so folk gon :pacspit: at thr mention of Steve name. That Oceans 11 Story always been overblown to me, thats typical Hollywood shyt

If you think THAT'S what this is, then you truly don't know the story of Jay Z and Nas :pachaha:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

Gonna have to watch this soon