36 yr old brah got Cher at 76

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Old folks know what they doing. It’s about sex, it’s always about sex with them. I know that’s a nasty thing to think about but on the low low, them old folks homes be like Sodom and Gomorrah. Unprotected sex and STD’s all over the place. Why do you think Ms. Betty is sending some Nigerian half of her retirement, that’s not dementia, she wouldn’t give it you if it cured world hunger. She wants her back broke in the last days of her life. Keep thinking your granny is sweet, your grandmama would suck a nikka down if she had the chance and ask him next time to bring a friend.
On that note, would you fukk @HaitianPatty‘s abuela?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Old folks know what they doing. It’s about sex, it’s always about sex with them. I know that’s a nasty thing to think about but on the low low, them old folks homes be like Sodom and Gomorrah. Unprotected sex and STD’s all over the place. Why do you think Ms. Betty is sending some Nigerian half of her retirement, that’s not dementia, she wouldn’t give it you if it cured world hunger. She wants her back broke in the last days of her life. Keep thinking your granny is sweet, your grandmama would suck a nikka down if she had the chance and ask him next time to bring a friend.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
@David_TheMan @Realm-Breaker @humminbird that photo been polished to hell.and back.
GDIwKWXacAAaWJ1
do you believe in life after love!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Damn, old ass p*ssy can’t be fertilized.
in a time when coli brehs are praying for the acelerated development of AI driven doll p*ssy shyt is different

i'd get a monthly subscription for one of these and fukk someone named deloris before i do that.
71F9NZ3li-L._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

where there is a will there is a way playboy.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
*sigh*

Yall done told the same joke twice, I tried to let it go but yall won't stop.

Cher been eye-tailian for over 70 years. She was rocking that hairstyle before whoever daddy decided to grab cheap liquor and sleep with whomever mommas so that could produce a daughter to have identity issues bad enough in order to mimic 70s pop stars. If anything Cher just taking the look back. If you think calling someone an 'Eye-tailian housewife" is a plausible insult even in 2023, you need to figure out your identity.