36 yr old brah got Cher at 76

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How does 76 year old p*ssy feel and does it get wet????

young breh got the sponsorship

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Cher – Friends Claim Singer’s $360 Million Fortune Is Dwindling As She Splurges On Boyfriend A.E.​

March 7, 2023By Monique Nicole
2-person-image-10-595x595.png

Cher, AE

Cher – Friends Claim Singer’s $360 Million Fortune Is Dwindling As She Splurges On Boyfriend A.E.​

It looks like Cher’s friends are concerned that the singer is spending too much money on her new beau.

According to sources close to the situation, Cher, 76, has been spending big bucks on boyfriend Alexander “A.E.” Edwards and supporting his lavish lifestyle. An insider said the singer’s close friends are growing concerned that she’s wasting her money.

A source said,

“Cher’s letting her boyfriend pull all the strings. It’s all about A.E. and what he wants. She’s been sucked into his lifestyle of parties, late nights, and drinking, and she’s neglecting her friends — mainly because they’re horrified over her behavior.”

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

Cher, AE

It looks like Cher’s friends are concerned that the singer is spending too much money on her new beau.

According to sources close to the situation, Cher, 76, has been spending big bucks on boyfriend Alexander “A.E.” Edwards and supporting his lavish lifestyle. An insider said the singer’s close friends are growing concerned that she’s wasting her money.

A source said,

real love :noah:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Cher, AE

A source said,

Oh please. No way the bytch is even putting a dent in $360 million on this breh who would prolly be happy with a Hellcat, tacky Amiri clothes, a chain and smoke/drank.

She already has plenty of infrastructure that’s she’s integrated him into — like a nice ass house.

Her friends are hating and she’s tricking off on him instead of blowing $ on them and paying for their trips to Paris.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

Cher, AE

A source said,
Do you believe in life after love?
I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're strong enough, no
Do you believe in life after love?
I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're strong enough, no

:leon:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin