36 yr old brah got Cher at 76

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yes. This ain’t love breh

It’s real talk, when I was young, bout 19 I used to work with this old white woman (in their 70s) and when I’d come around her mouth would start getting juicy and watering like a dog. That’s on everything, B. She would make little nasty comments to me here and there. A more mature breh pulled me aside one day and dropped game on how it really goes on. It’s a hidden world out there and nobody is aware of it.

It's definitely aware, but mufukkaz wanna pretend like it's not there because it's granny. :whistle:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
But but but she hit the wall brehs? She’s supposed to be invisible and sad and lonely!!

The Wall doesn’t exist-it never existed @Malcolmxxx_23
Old women can still get men (regardless of their age) if they take care of themselves physically and mentally

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
But but but she hit the wall brehs? She’s supposed to be invisible and sad and lonely!!

Old women can still get men (regardless of their age) if they take care of themselves physically and mentally
Same as passportgang. She pay for that.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

She's a fukking multi millionaire :dead:
She could have downs syndrome and still have a dude willing to spend her money :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Old folks know what they doing. It’s about sex, it’s always about sex with them. I know that’s a nasty thing to think about but on the low low, them old folks homes be like Sodom and Gomorrah. Unprotected sex and STD’s all over the place. Why do you think Ms. Betty is sending some Nigerian half of her retirement, that’s not dementia, she wouldn’t give it you if it cured world hunger. She wants her back broke in the last days of her life. Keep thinking your granny is sweet, your grandmama would suck a nikka down if she had the chance and ask him next time to bring a friend.
:dead: