Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I had a similar situation except it was a letter and gifts I found from the married woman he got pregnant. I confronted him about it and he was mad that I read his letter. Needless to say I hit the door.

I couldn't stay with someone that I couldn't trust. All those years down the drain... :sadbron:

That's the only thing messing with my mind (the years )...

7 years of getting to know someone is no joke... but we always fighting so i kinda feel like this is the straw that broke the camels back

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The person who was doing the dirt?

Or the person who found it?

I found some shyt in my girls phone (her sending nudes to an ex.. telling him she still thinks about him etc)

and shes pissed talking about she doesn't feel she can trust me anymore because I cracked her password and loooked at shyt i wasnt supposed to..:dahell:

Yes ive cheated on her in the past (got caught) and I did a bunch of shyt I didnt get caught doing over 7 years...

So im trying to look at the whole picture here...

But seriously who has the moral high ground here.. Me or her. .And what do you think should be done... :ohlawd:

We do both love each other fyi..

and the emails she sent to her ex she keeps telling me she didnt mean it and only went to him because me and her was having serious arguments ... (and honestly i understand and do believe what she saying.. trust me i know when she lying)

We have lived on separate continents for 3 years.. its been a rough ride brehs.:to:. but I need some input

....and you are still with her because?

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
who gives a fukk about higher ground thats the least important thing here

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody holds the highground. the only way you should have handled this is to say nothing and leave. but then again, you're both pathetic cheaters, so you might as well stay together and make each other miserable.