DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U share that p*ssy bro....she belong to the game now....she community property

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Like I dont hae nudes of girls in my phone too over 7 years :comeon:

Im tryna look past the bullshyt and approach this from a mature stand point.. if she says she wants me still I feel like thats all that matters..

If that's the case I get it. But both of yall have to both make a concerted effort to start from now and put the past in the past. Neither one of you have the higher ground actually, and it's not productive to yall working this out. You were both wrong. She needs to drop the attitude about you going through her phone and you need to stop this higher ground shyt.
If both of you can't admit you were wrong this will never work.

Good luck breh.

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nikka.. being with a girl for 7 years is FAAAR from simping..

This is way more complicated then the surface... We've been through and overcame a lot

You send her money, she sends homie the nudes. I don't see where the confusion is :manny:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@MGM girl out here taking a THOROUGH dikking down from some nikka named Jaleel...and that nikka is THOROUGHLY and I mean THOROUGHLY long stroking the shyt out this nikkas girl from the back on a daily basis p*ssy juices drippin down and all:wow:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
@MGM girl out here taking a THOROUGH dikking down from some nikka named Jaleel...and that nikka is THOROUGHLY and I mean THOROUGHLY long stroking the shyt out this nikkas girl from the back on a daily basis p*ssy juices drippin down and all:wow:

He wasnt last night :jawalrus:

she was screaming my name @MGM (had to tag myself it was so good ):wow:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
You both lose if you ask me.

I personally dont believe in going thru my s/o phone, email, etc. Cause even if you dont find nothing your mind isnt put at ease. If you sneaking around going thru her shyt why even be with her?

And you should also be done cause she sent another nikka nudes... No telling who she let smash

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
If the feds find that MIley Cyrus in my crib without getting a warrant......:mjpls: