Do what thou wilt without the deceptive relationship tactics

Both of yall on some coward shyt

Fake as fukk

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Glad there is still love. You still move her, and I'm sure she still thinks you're the right man for her (notice I didnt say love).

You made the painful mistake of letting her roam, especially since you have a history of doing dirt and she has already caught you. :snoop:

You have been with another girl, so you should have known all the signs and been keeping checks on her. You argue, you need to make sure there isn't another joker around ready to capitalize off that argument.

I think you should work it out, if you love this woman. You made the mistake of trusting her on autopilot when you been doing dirt breh. Don't just start over, take that long, hard road and get your woman back. You need to make sure she is remorseful and declaring real love for you, and it is your responsibility to keep her from slipping again. Even then, it is not going to be the same again for better or worse.

You are lucky another man hasn't pipped that because of your wreckless, nonchalant behavior breh. Got to put her and your house on orders breh:francis:

...if you love her and you feel like she should be yours only, then fight to put it exactly the way you want it to be. Since it is already broken, try to rebuild it to the exact fantasy you want from her. If she can't bend to meet your ExACT desires after something like this, then break it off for good.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: MGM

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel where you're coming from in the sense that letting go is always hard to do, especially when you've got mad time put in, but you gotta let this one go and move on. Who cares who has the higher ground when the right move is to end the relationship anyway?

• Dap

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
What's the point

U gonna actually marry this hoe? 7 years together and she getting dikked by other nikkas and u out here dabbling with other hoes.

Why would she want dikk from a man other than u ? She don't love u.

7 years. U would think yall would at least had a family by now. U not even exclusive.

What's the reason to stay? U just wasting each other time

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
We do both love each other fyi.
you're a simp ass nikka and your father should be ashamed.

You're wrong for snooping like a female. Shes wrong and untrustworthy. At this point any female will be an upgrade.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:

You two belong on an episode of Its Always Sunny because I'm hoping you both lose since you both ain't shyt

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I had a similar situation except it was a letter and gifts I found from the married woman he got pregnant. I confronted him about it and he was mad that I read his letter. Needless to say I hit the door.

I couldn't stay with someone that I couldn't trust. All those years down the drain... :sadbron:

• Dap