35 Years Old And Up Is, "Unc" Status?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Unc at 35 from what I’ve seen are larger people who have grey hairs or a belly. I also think Unc is a regional term because I never really here people use it up here.

If you’re in shape and have your hairline, or even if you’re bald but still thin and dress well, you’re not getting called Unc until you’re 40+

And even 40 is a stretch if you dress well.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Idgaf about that title. We all gonna get old anyways, as long you stay in shape you good. Matter of fact a lot of folk don't even reach past 27 not even to say 35 so if you getting old be grateful. I've looked damn near the same age for 8 years now and goin off how my parents look youthful imma be the same. :wow:

Again exercise regularly, eat healthy, practice intermittent fasting, drink bout 2-3 liters of water daily, invest in and maintain skincare, minimize alcohol consumption. get your vitamins/ minerals in, sleep on time and you'll age gracefully. Easier said than done but i wanna look and feel great as long as im in this vessel. We only get one body in this life, may as well keep it optimal long as possible.:yeshrug:
Major key

TMBlue

Pro
Daps
I've been called Unc once. I was called "Dummy" too, so I guess it's balanced. I'll be 40 this year.