343i on some racist fukk shyt with Halo Infinite's Juneteenth cosmetics

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
It was probably just some racist place holder name some edgy cac developer added for laughs and forgot to take out.

With the type of stories we hear about from these cac dominated tech companies, I wouldn't be surprised if this was normal behavior at the office. Probably use homophobic slurs when designing LGBT shyt, they just normally fix it before release.
That's what I'm inclined to believe too. This is unacceptable

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
they cacs, they ain't doing shyt.
I think they will. There’s some black people in high places at the studio.

343i problem has always been quality control. Probably wasn’t even someone that works at 343i as they outsource pretty much any and everything then don’t take the time to double check it before putting it out.

Which is my biggest problem. They didn’t think Juneteenth was important enough to build something meaningful and actually spend time on respecting the seriousness of topic. They just threw it to their interns/contractors like everything else trying to get some black people points without putting in the work :smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I will say that I see you sony stan’s with the pile on, while i’ve watched each one of y’all Handwave and even defend racism in other situations

Now y’all in here with the fervor for 343i as if y’all actually care:mjpls:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
They pulled a coolest monkey in the jungle :mjpls:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I'm being an a$$hole here, but I was expecting there being some sort of explanation of how this even happened, and how it'll be avoided in the future.

They'll never admit this was intentional or even coincidental, cacs are scared to death of being labelled racist or taking accountability over racism, and that developer who did this will likely be protected by blaming the toolset name as a scapegoat. We seen this whole situation play out with other games before.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like we said, they ain’t firing dem cacs :scust:

They'll never admit this was intentional or even coincidental, cacs are scared to death of being labelled racist or taking accountability over racism, and that developer who did this will likely be protected by blaming the toolset name as a scapegoat. We seen this whole situation play out with other games before.

shyt trash, breh. How the fukk you gonna say you're committed to inclusivity, and then not bother to explain HOW you're committed? I know all of these platitudes are hollow as fukk, but this one really takes the cake.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
shyt trash, breh. How the fukk you gonna say you're committed to inclusivity, and then not bother to explain HOW you're committed? I know all of these platitudes are hollow as fukk, but this one really takes the cake.

Cause they're not. This is all corporate clout chasing.

The reality here is a lot of these racists are buying and making their games. They'll never do anything substantial to address racism because it will impact their bottom line.