343 announce Halo season 2 roadmap, May-Nov, Co-op Campaign late August

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Halo infinite engine must be hot garbage. Struggling to port over features that are long standing features for Halo is wild.

343 technical struggles are baffling for a studio back by M$.

343 better go with Unreal5 with the next Halo. There is no excuse why a game engine is this bad and the graphics are super meh.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
it really is crazy how fast the conversation around Infinite and 343 changed so quickly, especially with the media.:patrice:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
it really is crazy how fast the conversation around Infinite and 343 changed so quickly, especially with the media.:patrice:

Relatively easy to spot when there is basically zero content drops since "beta".

For a game that was so universally praised for its return to Halo's hallmark combat style, to drop in hot with a large player base, only to do nothing and stall out the community with excuses. This is one of the biggest blunders of modern multi-player games.

Yes, I'm upset. :angry::fire::slapfight:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
they're clearly working on something else. this is like when your girl says she loves you but y'all really haven't been spending quality time together. best to just cut it off and move on

Nah this is them scrambling because the halo name would carry them to platinum status, but that Craig preview gave em that rude awakening. Theyre bringing battle royale, co-op, and etc because they’re trying to stop the hemorrhaging.

343/M$ legit thought players would be satisfied with this content drop slow burn and now they gotta switch gears.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah this is them scrambling because the halo name would carry them to platinum status, but that Craig preview gave em that rude awakening. Theyre bringing battle royale, co-op, and etc because they’re trying to stop the hemorrhaging.

343/M$ legit thought players would be satisfied with this content drop slow burn and now they gotta switch gears.

Companies gotta stop releasing shyt when it's not ready just to get it out there. :snoop:

in way too many situations it's about execs not missing out on bonuses :scust:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Most of the praise this game got at launch was complete bullshyt lol. This is a solid 8/10 or 7.5/10 game at best, but it was getting like 9s and 10s.

So many critics were ignoring obvious flaws like the graphics, missing features and lack of game modes / maps.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I haven't logged into XBOX Live since last April when I was ramping up to buy a house and started a new job. Both my XSX and PS5 collecting dust after I consistently played 4 nights a week.

I thought Halo was going to my triumphant return to gaming. These clowns keep fukking it up and now it's onto waiting for the next AAA shooter.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Halo infinite engine must be hot garbage. Struggling to port over features that are long standing features for Halo is wild.

343 technical struggles are baffling for a studio back by M$.

343 better go with Unreal5 with the next Halo. There is no excuse why a game engine is this bad and the graphics are super meh.

The game engine is fine, it plays very well. Nearly lag free game. It being hard to develop for, we don't know, but it definitely isn't bad. This probably the best Halo in terms of game feel and stability we've ever seen