343 announce Halo season 2 roadmap, May-Nov, Co-op Campaign late August

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't shoot them nikkas anymore bail. The gameplay is good but their managerial skills is ASS.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I remember when this was game of the year 2 days after release

That was complete console war bullshyt lol. The game is wildly overrated.

Idk how every gaming platform was automatically shytting on Vanguard when that was clearly the most complete and supported shooter out of the 3. They were dropping new maps weeks after release.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Halo is fine, and it's still fine.

People just all have something to say for some odd reason.

Halo fans are also self destructive like sonic fans.

A great halo game dropped, with a great multiplayer for FREE.

They should have just left the GAAS out of the conversation.

Also halo's MP is old school and while fun, VERY fun, popular competitive shooters have evolved past that.

You also hit a wall pretty quick in halo where you realize you aren't good, and on top of that you can't just get random kills because of shields like you can in other FPS games. Tie that in with having to sit through a whole game of losing and people just can't handle that anymore.

IF people aren't getting random kills, then they want to die, and move on to the next match asap. aka BR's.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Also halo's MP is old school and while fun, VERY fun, popular competitive shooters have evolved past that.

You also hit a wall pretty quick in halo where you realize you aren't good, and on top of that you can't just get random kills because of shields like you can in other FPS games. Tie that in with having to sit through a whole game of losing and people just can't handle that anymore.

IF people aren't getting random kills, then they want to die, and move on to the next match asap. aka BR's.

You clearly don't play the game lmao.

The gameplay is fine, there's just no incentive to keep playing unlike its competitors.

A BR would help but CS GO, Valorant, Overwatch are all still popular without BR modes.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Stop lol

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You clearly don't play the game lmao.

The gameplay is fine, there's just no incentive to keep playing unlike its competitors.

A BR would help but CS GO, Valorant, Overwatch are all still popular without BR modes.
No incentive to keep playing is crazy if you like a game. Especially when stuff is getting released, but not fast enough?

Halo isn't a BR, but when you say you are going to have season and updates then people expect something different.

Overwatch, Valorant and CS GO are twitch and team shooters by Design. Heavy emphasis on twitch and team shooters.

Halo while twitch ish, isn't 100 twitch like CS GO or Valorant, and isn't 100 percent built around team mechanic's like OW.

If the incentive to play Valorant, Overwatch is outfits, patch notes and updates..... :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much did you pay for halo MP?

Was it full of bugs?

Bad network?

Not fun?
No excuses man. The MP being f2p doesn't suddenly excuse it from having lackluster content rollout. F2P games have more content added to them on a regular basis such as Fortnite or COD WZ. They don't usually take 6 months to add basic level features but w/e since they're not the same type of game they don't even need mentioning.

If it becoming F2P is why the game is taking so long to push out content, why make it F2P in the first place? Wasn't the game going to be "free" anyway with Gamepass as you guys love telling us? Why would they shoot themselves in the foot like that? The gameplay is "fun" but the content is boring and the game has no real incentive to keep playing as it feels like nothing is happening.

It's like having to play a pickup basketball game against the same players every day, at the same park, at the same time, with the score being damn near 200 points for game. Eventually, you'll get tired like "Ight let's go home man. :francis:"

Same with Infinite, eventually it gets tiring like okay let's do something else. You can only play the same modes for so long with nothing else new to really see. You could get away with this 15 years ago when there wasn't much else out to play but today there are way too many options.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
No incentive to keep playing is crazy if you like a game. Especially when stuff is getting released, but not fast enough?

Halo isn't a BR, but when you say you are going to have season and updates then people expect something different.

Overwatch, Valorant and CS GO are twitch and team shooters by Design. Heavy emphasis on twitch and team shooters.

Halo while twitch ish, isn't 100 twitch like CS GO or Valorant, and isn't 100 percent built around team mechanic's like OW.

If the incentive to play Valorant, Overwatch is outfits, patch notes and updates..... :francis:

Yes, new content, progression, and unlocks keep people playing games. Infinite has been struggling with all three of these things.

Just because you like a game doesn't mean you won't get bored of it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes, new content, progression, and unlocks keep people playing games. Infinite has been struggling with all three of these things.

Just because you like a game doesn't mean you won't get bored of it.
Some people continue playing simply because a game is fun/challenging.

In todays gaming world arbitrary “progression” is expected which i understand. But ultimately if the game is not fun it doesn’t matter how many different armor colors you can unlock.

For the people that need progression to play a game, just wait, there’s lots of other stuff to play. Halo will get more content and things will be just fine.

All the doom and gloom and attacks are really weird at this point. We know they are working on a bunch of shyt. If you got bored at this point, there’s no harm in putting the game down and coming back later :manny:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How much did you pay for halo MP?

Was it full of bugs?

Bad network?

Not fun?
Bad network? You aint aware of all the desync? The broken anti cheat?

on top of that, a bullshyt challenge system with shyt like, *score 2500 points in Stockpile*

*queues up*

*get 5 oddballs and 4 CTFs*

Add in a broken theater mode, broken party making, Big Team Battle being glitched for a couple months, no file share, no service record, and online custom games being broken….

Ya i think i woulda rather paid the 60 bucks like i did for Halo 3. Id even get to choose my own combination of colors and armor combos(what the tuck is this armor core bullshyt?) no credit card required:ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some people continue playing simply because a game is fun/challenging.

In todays gaming world arbitrary “progression” is expected which i understand. But ultimately if the game is not fun it doesn’t matter how many different armor colors you can unlock.

For the people that need progression to play a game, just wait, there’s lots of other stuff to play. Halo will get more content and things will be just fine.

All the doom and gloom and attacks are really weird at this point. We know they are working on a bunch of shyt. If you got bored at this point, there’s no harm in putting the game down and coming back later :manny:
BOCW-S2-ROADMAP.jpg

Three months after that game launched with a lack of content.

Two months after that
BOCW-S3-Announcement-001.jpg

This is already more content within 6 months.

That game launched with crappy content and people were complaining about it too.
I said the same thing about Cold War too.
Nov 19-2020
I don't really like none of the maps in here. This game is just meh. nikkas really rushed out this shyt.

Mic issues, boring maps, weak animations, subpar visuals, hardly any maps...

June 2021
Idk but I've done a 180 on this game. I didn't like it at all at launch but last week I started playing it again on PS5 while bumping music on Spotify and was really enjoying it. I even downloaded the PC version from the F2P weekend and ended up buying the full version over. It's not that bad now imo. :yeshrug:

By June 2021, Cold War already was on it's 4th season and added a TON of new content.

By August:
BOCW-S5-Announcement-ROADMAP.jpg

This isn't even a year later and Cold War added a shyt TON of content to the game. I went from "meh" to loving it.

By November of this year, Halo Infinite is STILL going to be on Season 2. :laff:

In a perfect world, we'd be on Season 3 by now.

Instead we're getting this:
FQ-5UeUWYAEpN2N

Come on man lol.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
BOCW-S2-ROADMAP.jpg

Three months after that game launched with a lack of content.

Two months after that
BOCW-S3-Announcement-001.jpg

This is already more content within 6 months.

That game launched with crappy content and people were complaining about it too.
I said the same thing about Cold War too.
Nov 19-2020

June 2021

By June 2021, Cold War already was on it's 4th season and added a TON of new content.

By August:
BOCW-S5-Announcement-ROADMAP.jpg

This isn't even a year later and Cold War added a shyt TON of content to the game. I went from "meh" to loving it.

By November of this year, Halo Infinite is STILL going to be on Season 2. :laff:
There’s literally thousands of people working on the COD franchise.

Halo is slower with content, so what?

When the content comes, start playing again.

Once forge comes out, there’s unlimited content and none of this matters. Not to mention the whole ass new game/platform that’s supposed to be launching this year.