34 year old Black Man gets NEW SIX FIGURE job. On air BEDWENCH BRINGS UP his PAST TEENAGE arrest history to discredit him being hired.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Every non-white person is susceptible to being anti-Black in an anti-Black society.

That could be said about the Black collective, not just those in IR relationships.

:snoop:
You mean every "non-black person"

Tair

Superstar
Daps
You mean every "non-black person"

I meant what I posted. "White" has always meant 'anti-Black' - that was how the term we use to describe people today came to be. They are by default anti-Black and we've been seeing this exemplified over 400 years.

Non-white people's are subject to be abused and fall inline with the white paradigm/dogma of anti-Blackness and other anti-non-white propaganda the white supremacists create.

Black people are susceptible to anti-Blackness and we see this everyday because we are programmed by the white supremacists through media, school/education, and through socialization.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I meant what I posted. "White" has always meant 'anti-Black' - that was how the term we use to describe people today came to be. They are by default anti-Black and we've been seeing this exemplified over 400 years.

Non-white people's are subject to be abused and fall inline with the white paradigm/dogma of anti-Blackness and other anti-non-white propaganda the white supremacists create.

Black people are susceptible to anti-Blackness and we see this everyday because we are programmed by the white supremacists through media, school/education, and through socialization.

Okay I get you now. My bad

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt

:scust:

FXSY8eeXoAA7IGn
:huhldup:

Shes "Jewish"

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Nah this is too much. She doing the EXACT same things that Rachel
Nichols would do. So obviously she being ordered to say this shyt. You see how the devils works brehs. I’m not watching ESPN NBA anymore while she’s there. I’m done. NBA TV, regular Network TV for my local teams, Fox Sports 1, and the NBA Ticket are good enough for me. I don’t have support these lynch tactics And I won’t.
TNT with Chuck, Ernie, Kenny and Shaq is the only show that should be watched

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Ya'll the ones who wanted sports to involve "social issues" :mjlol:

I'm dying at Woj immediately bigging up his character :laff:

Ya'll can have this stupid shyt...I don't even listen to ESPN Podcasts, anymore

Sorry brehs but read between the lines. If you going to blame Malika also blame the producers. They were the one who set the topics and narrative of the show.

Malaka has been on this kick for a while

She wants to randomly inject social issues into the show since she been there

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’m pretty sure that’s the script the producers of the show made her read..sportcenter been trash

Producers 100% wanted that brought up.

They do their best not to do the same with Cacs.

And that's the fukkin problem.

It was gonna be brought up regardless tho :francis: