34 year old Black Man gets NEW SIX FIGURE job. On air BEDWENCH BRINGS UP his PAST TEENAGE arrest history to discredit him being hired.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Wow. The backlash against her behavior has been bigger than I expected.
I think when Perk said I have the information and she just kept on going in all reckless… that was the turning point for women. They were like she ain’t it.

Edit: Does she only attack black men?

Edit Edit: Oh no :snoop:

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
While this was unnecessary on her part, a lot of catty energy in here, especially considering that by Coli standards Joe Mazzulla isn't Black. Y'all shouldn't care.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
She's only going into it with black men. Stephen A. and Kendrick are black.
Stephen A and Kendrick aren't the subjects who opened the thread. The man who is, by Coli standards at least, isn't black. But if this has been ongoing the Coli has taken too long to turn on her and decide she's suddenly unattractive.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Wow. The backlash against her behavior has been bigger than I expected.
Honestly not that surprising because she should know her audience. THe majority of people that watch NBA content on ESPN are black men, and many were taking notice of her commentating style. I think the way she tried to talk about Kobe is when she was put on notice.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
the funniest thing about all this is her dumb takes slid for a while because colorstruck nikkas thought she was cute but as a former redbone whisperer that broad wouldn't even be in my personal top ten stains :dead: brehs seaux silly sometimes.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Seriously, an allegation settled out of court and a bar right from college is this man’s resume?

Cause that’s the only thing she said about him :dahell:

Sage Steeles daughter here