34 year old Black Man gets NEW SIX FIGURE job. On air BEDWENCH BRINGS UP his PAST TEENAGE arrest history to discredit him being hired.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She has a black father and white mother. How is she a black woman? :dead:

Same thing with Sage Steele.

They're a product of y'all PAWGing yet y'all blaming actual BW. :unimpressed:

CXm14f1UsAEYsNq

Malika-Andrews-parents-.jpg
pathway-ninja-man.gif

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc

Nah this is too much. She doing the EXACT same things that Rachel
Nichols would do. So obviously she being ordered to say this shyt. You see how the devils works brehs. I’m not watching ESPN NBA anymore while she’s there. I’m done. NBA TV, regular Network TV for my local teams, Fox Sports 1, and the NBA Ticket are good enough for me. I don’t have support these lynch tactics And I won’t.

Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I did journalism in college and what she did is actually fair journalism. So I'll give her that, the only thing is that she seems to take it personal when asking the question.
It's fair journalism to bring up arrest records that is immaterial to matter at hand?
Unless there's a crime being reported how is that fair?

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's fair journalism to bring up arrest records that is immaterial to matter at hand?
Unless there's a crime being reported how is that fair?
Its relevant because of the domestic battery falls in line with the story on Ime. There's a causal link to the story. Don't knock it, this something they teach in journalism school.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This is why I never look at sports analysis shyt, because of nonsense like this bytch is spewing. Its never about the skills of the player, the focal point of the league, or even the direction of the sport.

Its always some E! network shyt that derails black excellence, in favor of sensational racist bullet points that are of the past.