-

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
^^^This type of thinking is why the African American community will continue to fail.

^^^ And please do explain your way of thinking,

Also "If the girl is good for you, you gonna throw her to the bushes due to your way of thinking of incidents that occurred over 100 years ago?"

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
And surely you would have known she dated a cac long before you got to the stage of "long term dating"
:yeshrug:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Lmao! Oh ye hypocrites. If u are a Pawg worshiper, it shouldn't be that far of a reach to understand a woman's physical attraction to the male counterpart of the females YOU worship as well.

And I'm sorry but pseudo Hotep nikkas stay trying to justify dipping their dycks in white p*ssy and worshiping white skin, while maintaining hate for the male DNA that helped to create that pig in lipstick.

Meanwhile white women were the ones who used to bring their children (how evil are you!) to pick the corn out their teeth at the lynching party they created just for you based off their sexual curiosity about the dyck of a black buck. They said some mistresses were more lethal than male slave owners, especially to other women and children. But somehow to the psychologically damaged Eldridge Cleaver ass nikkas, PAWGs get a pass b/c "muh dyck".

Roflmao!!! Some of ya'll stay taking Ls when it comes to this dynamic.

And no, ur not punishing a white woman or conquering her with ur dyck. Normal gender rules aren't enuff to tarnish the reputation of what is already known as the world's biggest whore. White privilege surrounds her. You could be as sexually demeaning as possible to her and YOU are still the sexual object. You wield no power with your dyck other than the fulfilling of comfortable stereotypical narratives that a black man hates what his own dyck produces with women of his own race so much that he will degrade his own ancestors to get to female seed of his past owners.

Soooo, yeah no. If you have had ur dyck anywhere near a white chick, you and ur black female counterpart are one and the same. Sip that STFU juice and keep it movin with ya pig lovin ass.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Lmao! Oh ye hypocrites. If u are a Pawg worshiper, it shouldn't be that far of a reach to understand a woman's physical attraction to the male counterpart of the females YOU worship as well.

And I'm sorry but pseudo Hotep nikkas stay trying to justify dipping their dycks in white p*ssy and worshiping white skin, while maintaining hate for the male DNA that helped to create that pig in lipstick.

Meanwhile white women were the ones who used to bring their children (how evil are you!) to pick the corn out their teeth at the lynching party they created just for you based off their sexual curiosity about the dyck of a black buck. They said some mistresses were more lethal than male slave owners, especially to other women and children. But somehow to the psychologically damaged Eldridge Cleaver ass nikkas, PAWGs get a pass b/c "muh dyck".

And no, ur not punishing a white woman or conquering her with ur dyck. Normal gender rules aren't enuff to tarnish the reputation of what is already known as the world's biggest whore. White privilege surrounds her. You could be as sexually demeaning as possible to her and YOU are still the sexual object. You wield no power with your dyck other than the fulfilling of comfortable stereotypical narratives that a black man hates what his own dyck produces with women of his own race so much that he will degrade his own ancestors to get to female seed of his past owners.

Soooo, yeah no. If you have had ur dyck anywhere near a white chick, you and ur black female counterpart are one and the same. Sip that STFU juice and keep it movin with ya pig lovin ass.

If you lay down with and/or procreate with a white person, imo, you're worthless to the cause. So I agree with you.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps

As a dude that hates bedewenches these nikkas salivate over white women yet want a pro black chick that despises white men so you think she's going to want to be with a black dude that barely be in black p*ssy :heh: and be all up in white p*ssy.

Some people obviously don't care either way but being "militant" doesnt work one way :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Canada

Meh their loss I guess, if black men fukk white women for a while it's not out of a :mjpls: complex it's because those are the type they happen to be around all the time, an extension of their circle if friends. I've known my friends since high school, they're all Asian.

I'm not hanging around no Stacey Dash or Zoe Saldana type chicks ever.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have a problem with it. I think it says something about a black woman who is willing to lay on her back for a white man. The same white man who would have been forcing her to lay on her back a little over a century ago. I don't understand interracial relationships at all tho. How do you see your brothers being killed in the streets on the news regularly, and then turn the tv off and go lick up on white flesh? Let white flesh use your body to help it achieve orgasm? Let white flesh's nut crust in the corners of your mouth? It just doesn't make any sense to me. And I would immediately have less respect for that black woman. Call me weird, call me insecure, call me petty, but to me my hang ups seem legit.
Wouldn't that they would also not be attracted to black men?

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Meh their loss I guess, if black men fukk white women for a while it's not out of a :mjpls: complex it's because those are the type they happen to be around all the time, an extension of their circle if friends. I've known my friends since high school, they're all Asian.

I'm not hanging around no Stacey Dash or Zoe Saldana type chicks ever.
Do you have a sister?

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Not black but I've seen alot of hot black girls with cacs so you guys would be missing out if you chose to reject them just for that one fact. Cacs do the same thing with "mudsharks", why stoop to their level?