-

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Because issues that my peoples faced over a century ago, do not affect me in my life in 2015.

If I am in a good relationship with a decent woman, couldn't care less who she dated in the past and certainly wouldn't say or think "Oh I cant date this woman, because she dated men whose forefathers were devils"

If you wanna let issues that from over a century ago affect you in 2015, then that's up to you.

If the girl is good for you, you gonna throw her to the bushes due to your way of thinking of incidents that occurred over 100 years ago ? Seems very strange to me and cant really relate to this way of thinking.

#newblacks y'all

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm concerned about where her mind and black consciousness is now and where it's going. Not where it used to be.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Dunno but the OP gives a vibe that he has some issues or something happen to him or been burnt by a chick, the anger conveyed in his posts are quite apparent.

So let me get this straight.

You meet a black woman who your get on with, great times, great relationship, planning the future together and couldn’t be happier.

However for some reason you then find out she dated a cac, your feelings etc suddenly turn off for that woman and you want to end the relationship.

Reason being that well over 100 years ago, the men/peoples were devils to our peoples had the same color skin of that of the man she dated in 2015 ?

Despite neither of you and multiple generations of your family probably never felt the harsh effects of what happened well over 100 years ago, you would put that on the woman ?

I just can’t relate to this way of thinking, like I said issues that affected my peoples over 100 simply do not affect me today in 2015.

We all have our own thoughts etc but seriously punishing the woman and ending the possibility of happiness with her because in she dated someone with the same skin colour as her forefathers, damn.

The racism today is arguably worse than it was during the segregation period of America. At least during segregation even a dumb person could tell that there was racism, now a days if you aren't sharp between the ears you definately won't notice the disgust in a white mans eyes when they see a colored person. You ever ask a white man what his opinion on race is?

They all either say that theres no racism from their part of town(even though they segregate themselves in 99% white communities if they can afford it) or that they are really "sorry" about the past. The problem is that this is not just in the past and some of us have to tolerate low key racism and put up with the cacs bullshyt. I honestly have a hard time believing that theres black posters advocating for whites here. If you have white friends and they cool with you, wait until you come up and have a nicer girl, house, and car and see if they still want to fukk with you like that.

Again Cacs pushed the idea that racism is about color and we have ignorant people in the world thinking that racism is really about getting discriminated over having black skin, this idea is nothing more than a stupefied version of the reality and is meant to derail the true issue of racism. Simply put, racism exists because the Cacs want to keep the resources between Cacs. There is no other reason to this and people that say they don't understand racism are absolute morons. Racism is there to force people into their preconceived roles in society and keep the lower class members of society lower class.

We had a Donald Trump thread where there was people literally arguing that it was in their best interest to roll with Trump. Does it really make sense to fight over whats falling off the table with the Mexicans, or actually start trying to take some of that lobster and meat back from the whites.

Whites cannot be trusted no matter how long you known them and know matter how good you think they may be, people are talking about how slavery is in the past in shyt. To those I ask, why are we still getting the shaft then?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Dunno but the OP gives a vibe that he has some issues or something happen to him or been burnt by a chick, the anger conveyed in his posts are quite apparent.

So let me get this straight.

You meet a black woman who your get on with, great times, great relationship, planning the future together and couldn’t be happier.

However for some reason you then find out she dated a cac, your feelings etc suddenly turn off for that woman and you want to end the relationship.

Reason being that well over 100 years ago, the men/peoples were devils to our peoples had the same color skin of that of the man she dated in 2015 ?

Despite neither of you and multiple generations of your family probably never felt the harsh effects of what happened well over 100 years ago, you would put that on the woman ?

I just can’t relate to this way of thinking, like I said issues that affected my peoples over 100 simply do not affect me today in 2015.

We all have our own thoughts etc but seriously punishing the woman and ending the possibility of happiness with her because in she dated someone with the same skin colour as her forefathers, damn.

Imagine a jewish person saying this about Nazis. Imagine a native american person saying this about american cacs :why:. #newblacks

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
For a serious relationship, I would say no. Especially, if the chick was in a serious relationship with dude. Based on the way I think about society and social interactions, I just don't think that myself and a woman like that would jive on the long haul. It would cause too much friction on general ideas of society, which I avoid in relationships because it causes too much day--to-day conflict.

You see, it takes a certain kind of mindset for a black woman to be in a serious, committed relationship with a white dude. Women tend to take on the mindset of the man they date, on a subconscious level. And in order to "fit in" with a white dude, who most likely has white supremacist leanings even if not outwardly obvious, that black woman would have to assume a similar mentality to be able to make the relationship work. So, she would have to agree with much of the status quo in order to facilitate any sort of relationship.

And with that being so, I couldn't rock with her because I don't agree with the status quo. The status quo has black men being killed in the streets. The status quo has the second coming of slavery, the prison industrial complex, in full effect. The status quo has black people as an underclass.

Personally, I like black women that like black men. I like black women who make no excuses or apologies for wanting to be with black men. I like black women who understand the plight of the black population and want to contribute to the betterment of black people by building strong relationships with black men.

With that said, the type of black woman I just described, most likely wouldn't even be open to white men or non-black men period. Not even from a "I hate white people" position, but rather from a "I love black people" perspective.

Not too mention, how you date says alot about your political perspective on your people and where they stand. If you find a black person, male or female, who talks that "black power" line but then tells you they date interracially, then ask questions. Eventually, you'll find that they are not about black empowerment like they say they are. They tend to be black genderologists as I call them....only concerned about their gender side of the black race, which mentally allows them to justify dating out while claiming "pro black" because "black men/women aint sh#t."

If a black woman has an open door policy when it comes to dating, then she's not for me :yeshrug:

Peace

Cee2

Pro
Daps
case by case basis but a very strong likelihood this would be a deal breaker :camby:the kind of BW attracted to your generic Brett is just not the kind of women i fukks with.:whoa:

Wouldn't be a problem with any other race but i just think any BW who has dated a cac has been polluted for far too long.:scust:

A lot of WM will openly say they would never date a WW who has been with a BM

could probably get a google autocompletion of that query and i'm supposed to accept "tainted goods"

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
The racism today is arguably worse than it was during the segregation period of America. At least during segregation even a dumb person could tell that there was racism, now a days if you aren't sharp between the ears you definately won't notice the disgust in a white mans eyes when they see a colored person. You ever ask a white man what his opinion on race is?

They all either say that theres no racism from their part of town(even though they segregate themselves in 99% white communities if they can afford it) or that they are really "sorry" about the past. The problem is that this is not just in the past and some of us have to tolerate low key racism and put up with the cacs bullshyt. I honestly have a hard time believing that theres black posters advocating for whites here. If you have white friends and they cool with you, wait until you come up and have a nicer girl, house, and car and see if they still want to fukk with you like that.

Again Cacs pushed the idea that racism is about color and we have ignorant people in the world thinking that racism is really about getting discriminated over having black skin, this idea is nothing more than a stupefied version of the reality and is meant to derail the true issue of racism. Simply put, racism exists because the Cacs want to keep the resources between Cacs. There is no other reason to this and people that say they don't understand racism are absolute morons. Racism is there to force people into their preconceived roles in society and keep the lower class members of society lower class.

We had a Donald Trump thread where there was people literally arguing that it was in their best interest to roll with Trump. Does it really make sense to fight over whats falling off the table with the Mexicans, or actually start trying to take some of that lobster and meat back from the whites.

Whites cannot be trusted no matter how long you known them and know matter how good you think they may be, people are talking about how slavery is in the past in shyt. To those I ask, why are we still getting the shaft then?

So all different races can be trusted though, just not white ?
:usure:

We both know that isn't true.

I just cant relate to that way of thinking I guess. I take EVERYONE on how they are, not how there forefathers were 100s of years ago.

Some whites are cool, some aint
Some blacks are cool, some aint

Dont know if its a country thing or what, being in London its very multicultural and my inner circle of friends is varied, granted most are black. But with me if your cool, your cool. Ive got white friends known all my life, same with black, same with mixed.

Wont ever get my head around your way of thinking on this one.

Next we will be having a white poster on here saying, "I cant date a girl who dated a black man and because the Washington sniper was black. So because the only connection they have is aving the same color of skin I cant date this girl"
:francis:

But anyway free speech and all.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
im more concerned if the bytch was involved in lesbian activity first...ill worry about the cac issue after that

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Considering I lost my virginity to a Dominican slut and have dated non-Black women that would make me hypercritical to not date a Black women simply because shes dated a white male. If she's one of those Black male hating ones that dated a white boy and found out the grass isn't always greener than no I wouldn't date her.