33 year old single mother of 7 looking for a coli breh to step-up

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Might as well put those kids into different sports and hope they make it pro one day :wow:
Like the scene in Full Metal Jacket where the drill Sergeant was handing out jobs :mjlol:

Private Smith....infantry.
Private Johnson...mechanic.
Private Williams....first aid.

Joshua...baseball.
David...basketball.
Joey....this year you get tennis.

:mjlol:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Can you imagine what the child support payments look like for 7 kids? Dude is probably in jail for non-payment. BTW, did she ever say she was divorced? That dude may not have even been her husband.
:francis:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
What kind of car will this dude have to have to be with her?

If I had 7 kids, I'd just buy an old limo and roll up to their school like this...
limo-gifs-IqtCz8.gif

lib123

All Star
Daps
Can you imagine what the child support payments look like for 7 kids? Dude is probably in jail for non-payment. BTW, did she ever say she was divorced? That dude may not have even been her husband.
:francis:

Not necessarily. A lot of low earning dudes are only paying $200 month per child in child support. I was shocked to recently learn this considering how much dudes complain about CS. I also noticed that women who have children out of wedlock usually get much less than women who had children while married parents then got divorced, even after adjusting for father having similar income. Yet another reason why women should have children after getting married.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Not necessarily. A lot of low earning dudes are only paying $200 month per child in child support. I was shocked to recently learn this considering how much dudes complain about CS. I also noticed that women who have children out of wedlock usually get much less than children born to married parents who got divorced. Yet another reason why women should have children after getting married.
That's interesting to know. I use to work with a guy who loved his son, but hated his ex. Every week he would openly celebrate when he worked over a certain number of hours because moving forward, all money earned went to him and not child support.