33 year old single mother of 7 looking for a coli breh to step-up

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You just connected so much shyt for me :ohhh:

I've been sitting here the past few weeks marveling at how out of control social media has gotten. Entire world discussing Simone Biles and her husband. Random rumors resulting in celebrities having to make social media posts to respond (Alex Rodriguez getting on social media to tell people to relax about his darker skin because it's just a tan.)

And then the topics on the loss of third spaces like church and mall due to 1. reduced walkability of cities 2. increasing social media usage

Everyone's on their phones all the time. Facebook and Twitter and Instagram and Tiktok are the new "let's hang out at the mall". And I even remember a study showing that black women use them the most of all demographics.

Pair that with people only hanging out with their bubbles and being increasingly hostile to mentalities that don't fit the niches they carved out for themselves and shyt is super toxic
Yeeeep. This stuff has replaced the “third place” for most folks

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Breh gave her 7 kids and ran off on the plug

These absent fathers should be exciled to a gay nikka vacation island, call it homosexual haven

You don't deserve the right to reproduce, so if you must use your dikk

Use it in a space where no children will be wielded
Unfortunately they already have reproduced.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you have 7 kids with the same person it's safe to say ya'll are locked in for life, and how does a mom of 7 even have time to go to a show like that.
This is the most important question her. Who is watching all the chilrin?

She is very naive, if not flat out inane if she truly believes she has any value in the dating market with 7 chilrin. She’s going to have to come to terms being somebody’s bussdown work on the side, or having a comprehensive collection of “rabbits” and “roses” in her drawer.

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
For all of those who talk about her being just for fukking...:usure:

I broke my normal moral code recently and started messing with a single mother. She just has one, but that one often made it difficult to have quality alone time or even a phone conversation. I could only imagine how difficult it'd be with 7 :hhh:

With seven kids, that grip must be long gone. Even just fukking wouldn't be worth the effort.

The only way I'd consider getting with her is if I were opening a sweat shop.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they have the same father?

stop playing around and marry the children's father

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Her body nice, though. :patrice:

She just needs to accept she might just end up as somebodies sidepiece and her and the kids father have to get it together for them.