33 year old single mother of 7 looking for a coli breh to step-up

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Breh gave her 7 kids and ran off on the plug

These absent fathers should be exciled to a gay nikka vacation island, call it homosexual haven

You don't deserve the right to reproduce, so if you must use your dikk

Use it in a space where no children will be wielded

I'm assuming breh got caught up and she's not having it. I don't think its the picture you're painting. I can't even hold him cause imagine having a house of 9 people :damn:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If real, the only man who would agree is a man who is deep in a church community. At that point, the children are being raised by the church.

She doesn't seem like a religious fundamentalist so she's either going to have to jump into that community or wait until those children grow up.

How does she even have time to be attending these kinds of things. One child is hard enough to take care of, 6 on top of that should have your head on a swivel. Look away for one moment and somehow one of them is on a surface they can't get down from and screaming because they're scared.

I'm assuming breh got caught up and she's not having it. I don't think its the picture you're painting. I can't even hold him cause imagine having a house of 9 people :damn:
Nobody put a gun to his head after the second child and said "now make 5 more" he chose to bust raw and she chose to let him. The only victims here are the children that didn't ask for such dumb ass people to raise them.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
He made kid after kid after kid. I could see one, but you did it 7 times. The way the clip sound, she doing this shyt alone.

I don't think you're understanding me. I'll translate in plain English.

They were probably an exclusive couple; possibly married. They had a home and 7 children.

The dad / significant other probably cheated on her and got caught.

The woman probably ended the relationship as a result.

then I expressed that situation must be difficult; I kind of understand why someone in those shoes would commit that crime. Empathetic.

get it?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I don't think you're understanding me. I'll translate in plain English.

They were probably an exclusive couple; possibly married. They had a home and 7 children.

The dad / significant other probably cheated on her and got caught.

The woman probably ended the relationship as a result.

then I expressed that situation must be difficult; I kind of understand why someone in those shoes would commit that crime. Empathetic.

get it?

Empathic to a man not taking care of his 7 black kids

Very little

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Bish why u aint at home is the question:what:

At that point u just have to stay home and pray u run into someone while u grocery shoppin. And even then u gonna be a side piece that gets a lil help with bill money. But a full commitment:childplease:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t watch the video but just reading the title is sad. I’m the same age as her with no children and I wouldn’t dare entertain that.